Chpt. 8- Relax Relapse (Trigger Warning)

~Wil Solace~

I've been awake for a couple hours now and I'm glad I failed at killing myself. I told everyone who was ever mean to me what they did and how it hurt me. Everyone apologized and promised to never be mean like that anymore unless they're just joking, but most importantly, I got my little angel Nico. I kinda feel like I should've waited a while to ask him out though.

Oh well. I'm glad I did.

Kayla told me about Nico's depression and how he's in the process of relapsing. I feel awful.

It's all my fault. My poor little boy is getting bad again because of me.

Kayla also told me about his dream about Percy and how that and his depression are slowly making him go crazy.

I'm going to fix that, I promise.

I brush the hair out of his eyes and he mumbles something then goes back to snoring softly.

He's so cute.

I smile and hear the curtains slide open. I see Hazel standing there with a big smile on her face.

"May I come in?"

"You may." I say chuckling.

"Nico really missed you ya' know." She says siting down in the chair beside me.

"I know." I say sighing. The smile melts of her face.

"Please don't hurt him again. I don't think he'll be able to handle it."

"I-I know. I'm sorry that I hurt him in the first place. I'll try to not do it again."

"Thank you. You are going to fix him, right?"

"Don't worry kiddo, I will." I say putting my hand on hers. She smiles this big goofy, cheesy grin.

"Thank you Will."

"It's my pleasure."

"I have to go to dinner now. Be good to my big brother, I'm tougher than I look." She says giggling.

"Don't worry I will. There's no way in heck I would want to mess with you." I say pretending to be scared. She giggles.

"Bye Will!"

"Bye Hazel."

When she leaves I pull my phone off of the table beside me. I untangle my ear buds then I put on ''The Rain Song" by Led Zeppelin. I lay my head back and I close my eyes.

Maybe things will be better now. Maybe I'll get better.

~Nico Di Angelo~

I'm back in the darkness. I walk around with ease, as I've been here many times. The same thing happens, I walk around, find the hole and fall down it, then my dad comes out and Percy kills Hazel. I've been having this dream since the day Will tried to commit suicide. It doesn't really faze or effect me in anyway now. I know whats going to happen and when it's going to happen, but this time its different. I didn't wake up after Percy killed Hazel.

What's happening? I should be awake by now.

Percy picks me up by the back of my shirt and he drags me to the dungeon in my dad's palace. He throws me in and I slam against the wall.

"Have fun rotting you pathetic piece of shit."

I hang my head and start to softly cry. I flinch as the door slams shut.

When will I wake up? Will I wake up?

I hear someone breathing softly beside me so I lift my head up. I see a body laying on the ground beside me.

"Will? What're you doing here?"

He slowly turns his head and looks at me.

He looks like a zombie.

I crawl towards him and my hand is suddenly wet and sticky.

What the hell?

I look down and notice that he's laying in a puddle of blood.

"W-Will what h-happened?" He turns his head away from me. I look at his arms and notice that they're all bloody and cut up. I gasp and I put is head in my lap. "It's going to be okay. I'll wake up any second and you'll be healed." His eyes start to flutter shut. "No! Will please don't go!" I hold onto his hand and his eyes close. I feel a sinking feeling in my stomach and I know that he's gone. I start to sob.

Why am I not waking up?

~Will Solace~

I feel Nico move and I watch to see if it's a normal movement or a bad one. He starts wimpering.

Oh gods he sounds so fucking sexy when he- Gods damn it Will shutup!!!

I rub his back and he starts kicking. I try calming him down by holding his hand but he starts screaming. After a couple minutes he stops and he just lays there. I hear him start crying.

"It's okay baby it was just a bad dream. It's okay." He looks up at me then he wraps his arms around my neck and sobs. "Shhh, it's okay baby, it's okay. I'm here for you and I'm not going to let anyone hurt you." He continues to sob for about twenty minutes then he calms down. I kiss the top of his head and he buries his face into my neck. I shiver when his cold little nose touches my skin. I grab the blanket off of the back of the chair and I wrap it around him. He curls legs like a ball and he rests them on my waist area. I put the blanket around his head and he pokes his cute little face out.

"Your such a cutie." I whisper kissing his forehead. He half heartedly smiles. After a couple minutes of silence he speaks up.

"Y-You were in m-my dream. Y-You-"

"You don't have to tell me right now. Tell me when your ready."

"Okay." He presses his lips to my cheek and he gives me a soft kiss. I put an ear bud my ear and the other in Nico's.

"Let's just enjoy this moment." I say kissing his cute little nose.

"Okay."

I put 'The Rain Song' back on and I play it from the beginning. Nico sighs and I can feel his tense body relax.

I think I know how to fix Nico.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:I hope you enjoyed chapter eight of Love Wins! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with fellow Solangelo shippers!!!