Chpt. 19- Popping Cherries (SMUT!!!!)

~Nico Di Angelo~

When we get to my cabin Will starts ripping off our clothes. When we're in just our boxers he pushes me down onto my bed. He then continues our rough kiss from the fire, but this time he uses his tongue. As soon as his tongue touches mine I moan and start getting hard. He notices and uses it to his advantage. When I'm completely hard he takes off my boxers and starts giving me a hand job. I moan his name.

"I thought I told you to call me daddy." He says with a smirk then he goes faster. I moan loudly. "Say it baby." He goes as fast as he can. I moan "daddy" loudly. "Mm much better." He then slowly takes his other hand and carefully spreads my legs then he goes down so he's at the same height as my junk. "Your so tight baby. I won't be able to fit in there. I guess I'll have to stretch you out first." He smirks then carefully slides two fingers into my ass. I groan so he slowly pulls them out then pushes them back in. After a while he puts another finger in then he starts kissing up and down my cock. He then drags his tongue along the pulsing surface until I'm practically begging for him to take it in. He ever so slowly wraps his lips around the tip then goes down, taking more in. After  a lot of moaning he finally decides that I'm stretched enough. With a stomach full of butterflies, I go on my hands and knees and wait for him to pleasure me. He slides his big cock along my hole then he slowly shoves it in.

"You sure about this?"

"Yes. I'm sure just please put it in deeper." I beg. He smirks and pushes it fully in. I groan loudly and grip the bedsheets.

~Will Solace~

I slide my hands up his thighs to his waist then I slowly pull my hips back then push them forward. He moans loudly.

"Faster! Please." He begs. I smirk then go faster. He moans loudly causing me to go faster. As I go faster and harder, Nico continues to moan. After a couple minutes I pull out and flip him onto his back. "D-Daddy? What are you-" I spread his legs open then I ram my cock into his tight little ass then I start banging him as fast as I can. He moans and screams out of pleasure then cums all over himself. I lean over and suck on his neck until I feel the need to cum.

"N-Nico?"

"Yeah?"

"C-Can I p-please cum in you?" His eyes go wide then he nods. I thrust into him as hard and fast as I can, making him scream out of pleasure.

"Im gonna cum. Oh gods I'm gonna cum!" As soon as I say that, I pump a huge load of cum into Nico's ass. My arms give out and I fall down onto him. I groan through gritted teeth as I have a full out orgasm.

"D-Daddy?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Th-that's a l-lot of cum." I groan and pump more cum into him.

"It's ok-kay. N-Nothing will happen to you." I groan one last time as I pump the last bit of cum into him. Once I'm completely empty, I pull out and lay down beside him.

"Th-that was amazing." He breathes. I smile.

"I'm glad you thought so." He rolls over onto me. I kiss the top of his head then we both slowly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN, sorry that this sucked and was so short and rushed but I've never written anything like this so... 😓 don't forget to vote, comment, and share with fellow solangelo shippers!!!