Chpt. 12 - Nico Di Angelo Dresses Super Emo [Surprise Surprise]

Pt. 1
~The day after last chapter~
~Will Solace~

I run to Nico's cabin and as soon as my watch reads twelve I run in.

"Nico! Are you ready for our date?!" I call out into his cabin.

"Almost just gimme a sec!" He yells back. After a minute or two he walks out of the bathroom and my jaw drops. He's wearing black skinny jeans, a lose grey Pierce The Veil sweater, black vans, a grey and black ombré beanie and his hair is actually brushed for once.

"Y-You look,"

"Awful? I know, I'm sorry."

"No you look, amazing." He blushes and looks at his feet.

"Not as good as you." He says quietly.

That's centaur shit. I look awful! I just threw on khakis, my light blue vans, my black Panic! At The Disco sweater and a light blue beanie! I look like crap!!

I walk over and kiss him on the forehead.

"Now you ready?"

"Yeah." He kisses me on the cheek. I grab his hand and we both skip out of his cabin. We skip down to the car garage and then to the one car campers are allowed to use when their not on a quest.

This is the ugliest f-ing car I've ever seen.

It's all dented up and the paint is chipped.

Ugh, I can't believe I have to be seen driving this junk.

I try to open the door for Nico but it won't budge.

"Having some troubles, Solace?"

"Shut up." I say playfully hitting him in the stomach.

"It's not nice to hit people." He says smirking. 

~Nico Di Angelo~

"I didn't know that you could drive." I blurt out as he gets in the drivers seat.

Ew, gods Nico stop being awkward.

"Yeah I just got my G2 about a month or two ago."

"Nice."

"Yeah." After that we sit there in awkward silence for a minute or so. The silence gets broken by Will when he starts the car. It takes a couple tries but after a while it works. "Ratchet ass mother fucking car." He mutters and I can't help but laugh.

"I thought that there were some nicer cars at camp."

"There are but you can only use them if your on a quest."

"Oh. Why?"

"I don't know." I frown.

"That's stupid." I say as he turns the radio on.

"Tell me about it- holy shit I love this song!" He yells. I laugh.

"I don't know this song." Will's jaw drops and he gives me an are-you-fucking-kidding-me look. I shrug and he chuckles.

"It's "Honey I'm Good" by Andy Grammar." He says with a huge smile on his face. "Fun fact of the day; like most famous people, Andy is a demigod. He's actually a son of Apollo."

"Sweet."

"I know right!" He says with a cheesy grin and to much enthusiasm.

"Your so cute when your excited."

"So are you." He says quietly as his face turns bright red. I smile and look out the window.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He says

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN Don't worry the next chapter or two will be of their date. I promise. I will try to post a couple chapters over the weekend, but until then don't forget to vote, comment and share with fellow solangelo shippers!

Thank you to all of the amazing fanbabes who have commented and or voted on this story! It means a lot to me. :* <3