Chapter 31- Paint Fight

(AN: PLEASE READ!!! Due to a lack of inspiration and ideas, there will only be about three to four chapters left in this fic...I love this fic, its one of my favourite ones that I have written but I've hit a wall. The reason that I haven't updated since February 18th is because I am having really bad writers block with this and I have had 0 inspiration to write this...when I finish this, there will probably be a lot that is left unfinished but I will try my best to tie up all the loose ends of the plot in these next final chapters. I am so so sorry to anyone that actually enjoys reading this and anyone that has been waiting for me to update. I know this is stupid and probably won't happen, but maybe if I get enough comments saying that people want a proper ending and if I get a couple chapter suggestions, I'll continue this fic)

~Ghostqueenxoxo

Ps. This chapter is dedicated to;

Juanitavp

angel_demon1712

Charlotte_Di_Angelo

Fraggy-Chan

breezetigar_rider

TripppleFangurl

solangelo_soul

staryeyed2003

 RiverPoseidon 

and PotterPercyGrimmLvr

they helped open my eyes by explaining why people like my fics, and they told me why I need to continue them. Last night (April 24th 2016) I was in a very bad place. I had just gone through a lot and I was hating everything about myself, and as soon as I took one look at my notebook I started to hate my writing. I posted a chapter in this fic (I'm going to leave it up) asking why people liked my writing; and I was trashing myself a lot. These lovely people commented saying everything they love about my writing and asking me to not stop. A lot of them told me how my fics always make them smile, and how they can boost their moods. This made me smile at a time when I needed to the most; so I wiped my tears away and told myself that there are people out there that care about me and that appreciate what I do. I know what everyones thinking, 'just get on with the fic' so I will, but please do yourself a favour and follow these amazing accounts.)

~Will Solace~

Summer rolls around before we even know it. The camp is slowly filling up with the demigods that stay here during the summer and winter vacations, and a group of new demigods starts to roll in. Nico and I always find it funny when a young girl and her friend come and one of them faints when they walk through the borders. 

After a couple weeks, Chase finally manned up and asked out Leo! Nico and I are so happy for them! We've become a lot closer to them lately, Nico is really happy that he's getting more friends.

Oh, speaking of Nico my little angel, he's become a lot more social lately and a hell of a lot happier. Nico and I have been doing his little therapy sessions a lot more often. In fact, that's what we're doing right now!

I smile and as I watch him draw; it turns out that he has a lot more talent than we thought. He draws with so much passion, letting all of his emotions flow onto the page. Lately we've been doing this new  thing where I write a poem, and he draws whatever comes into his mind when he reads it. It's a good way for me to see inside his mind, and that is super helpful when it comes to helping him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks, blushing.

"I zoned out while thinking about you." I admit.

"Oh? You were thinking about me?" He asks and a sexy smirk plays across his mouth. "What were you thinking about?" He asks, rolling up his sleeves to reveal his now bare arms. I smile softly at the thought that I'm the one keeping those pale arms bare.

"I was thinking about how much happier you are now, and how concentrated and passionate you look when you're doing art."

"Ah." He says then he gets up and  walks over to me; giving me a big hug from behind. "It's all thanks to you, ya know. You helped me become happy, and you showed me passion. You changed me Will." He says, whispering the last part. "And I love you so much for that." I giggle then turn around to face him.

"I love you more." I say playfully. He presses our foreheads together; our lips are just centimeters apart.

"But I love you the most." He whispers then presses his soft lips to mine.  After a few short seconds, he pulls away and goes back to his drawing. I smile an continue to write the poem that I was working on; all of a sudden I feel something cold and wet brush against my cheek. I turn to my right to see Nico holding a paint brush  with green paint on it. 

"You little shit." I say, laughing lightly. I get up and grab an even bigger brush, dip it in purple paint, then I paint a line on his cheek. He pouts angrily yet playfully then he paints another line on my face. 

This goes on for around an hour; when we've both surrendered, we decide that we should both have showers. I wrap my now green arms around Nico's now purple waist and we make our way to the washrooms. Yes, I know that we could've just showered in my cabin but I really didn't want to clean it up.

On our way to the washrooms, we get a lot of funny looks. I roll my eyes and grab Nico's hand then I quickly pull him into the old, grey building. We go over to the showers, sadly deciding to shower on our own as we are still sore from the night before. 

I climb in my shower and strip off my paint coated clothes. There goes my new white shirt. I mentally groan. I hold it up and look at all of the purple and green splatters on it, I guess its kinda cool. I'll keep it.  I move the nozzle over to the warm side, and I sigh softly. I wish Nico was in here with me. Oh well. 

The rest of my shower goes pretty uneventful; well, until my wish comes true that is.

~~~~~~~~

AN: Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with fellow Solangelo shippers!! And another big thank you to everyone that commented on "I'm confused" !!!!!