Chpt. 11- F*ck You And Your Opinion

~A week after last chapter~
~Nico Di Angelo~

I'm sitting with Will scrolling through tumblr when all of a sudden he starts to get fidgety.

"What's wrong?"

"Will you go on a date with me?" He blurts out.

"Of course!" I say smiling. I mentally squeal.

Oh my gods!!! Will just asked me on a date!!!!!

Will smiles this big cheesy grin. "Tomorrow night I'll pick you up at your cabin at around twelve okay?"

"Twelve at night?"

"No you goofball, in the afternoon." I giggle at the name.

"Ooooo an afternoon date, nice." He smiles and leans over and kisses me. "Wait. Isn't being gay frowned upon in the U.S.?" I ask. (AN, this is before gay marriage got legalized!)

"Yeah why?"

"We're going out on a date. In public!"

"Babe, I don't give two shits about what other people think. It's my choice who I date not theirs, and if they don't like it then that's to bad. I love you and I'm not going to let people we don't even know change that." He say with confident. I put my laptop on the coffee table and then I climb ontop of Will in a very suggestive position. He smirks and pulls me so I'm laying on him and we start making out. He then slips his tongue in my mouth. I moan and he flips us over so he's ontop he starts to slide his warm hand up my shirt. I moan again and he expertly explores my mouth with his tongue, after a while he pulls away to let me breathe. After I catch my breath he pulls his shirt off and I stare at his chest with wide eyes.

Oh gods, Will has six pack. What if he takes off my shirt?! All I have are scars.

"Like what you see?" He says smirking, I nod as I have forgotten how to speak. He quickly smashes his lips into mine and I moan. I can feel his warm chest through my shirt. I start to get hard. Will shoves his tongue down my throat again but more aggressively this time. We roughly kiss until he tries taking my shirt off. "Come on babe, I want to see you."

"Come on baby, it's just me. It's not like anyone else is going to see."

"I-I know its j-just, m-my chest is c-covered in, scars." I say whispering the last part.

"I know baby. I've seen it before."

"When?" I ask and I feel my face go pale.

"Last time you were in the infirmary for suicide."

"Y-You w-w-were m-my doctor?"

"Yes baby, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't think you would mind."

Will, the one person in the whole world that I didn't want to see, saw.

"I-It's f-fine."

"Your stutter tells me something different." He says slowly getting off of me.

"I just, didn't want you to know about it."

~Will Solace~

"I just, didn't want you to know about it." He says softly and it takes me a minute to realize he's talking about his depression.

"Where was I two weeks ago?"

"In the infirmary."

"Why?"

"Because you tried to kill yourself."

"Exactly. Nico, I still love you even if you have depression." He looks up at me and a tear rolls down his cheek. "I'll still love you if your suicidal, or if you cut cause I'm the same way." He starts to softly cry and I pull him into a hug. "Nico, babe, I'll love you no matter what happens okay?" He nods and calms down. Once he's done crying I say something that might make him start again. "Can I say something crazy?"

"I love crazy." He whispers.

"I want to fix you."

"What do you mean?"

"Your broken, I can tell by use looking at you. I want to fix you."

"Really?"

"Yes baby, really. I want to make all the bad things go away. I want you to be happy." His lip starts to quiver and he wraps his arms around my chest.

"I love you Will! I really do!" He sobs.

"I love you to Nico."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with fellow solangelo shippers!!