Chpt. 33- Fiori Abelie

~Will Solace~

"Shit." I whisper. "Chiron. And he's mad."

Nico goes paler than his usual pasty skin tone. I awkwardly turn the water off and reach for the towels I brought. I hand one to Nico then wrap the other around my waist. Nico slowly opens the shower curtain and blushes.

"Hi Chiron." He says softly. Chiron's cold glare softens a little.

"I have received multiple complaints that you boys are  partaking in sexual intercorse in this washroom. The other boys don't like it and want you two to stop. Many of them told me that they asked you to either stop or quiet down but you two just got louder. Since this is technically against camp rules, you two will both be on kitchen duty for the next couple weeks."

Nico and I groan. Kitchen duty sucks! At least Nico will be there to help.

After lecturing us for a little while longer, Chiron finally leaves. I sigh and start to get dressed into the clean change of clothes that I brought. I'm pulling my shirt over my head when I hear a loud crack. I turn and look at Nico; his fist is against the now cracked tile. His head is down and he's breathing heavily; blood starts trickling down the wall.

"Nico?" I whisper.

"Sorry...I just, it pisses me off that people just went and tattled on us. I hate that. Everyone needs to learn to mind their own business and if they don't like what we're doing in here then they can leave."  He says, slowly moving his hand from the wall. "I think I broke my hand." He adds, laughing lightly. I smile and roll my eyes.

"What am I gonna do with you?"

He smiles and turns around holding his hand out. The skin is already bruising and his fingers look out of place and mashed up. I kiss his forehead and help him get changed, then we walk to the infirmary. When we get there, I lead him over to the private little room that I do operations in, and I make him sit on the bed. I lock the door behind us and grab a roll of gauze then I sit down beside him.

I gently hold his broken hand in mine and start softly singing an ancient greek healing hymn; the bones in his hand start to go back to their original places. When his bones are back to normal, I wrap the gauze around his hand.

"Aren't you going to fix the bruises?"

"No. You need to learn to control your anger. These bruises will remind you to think it through next time so you don't get hurt." 

"Fine." He says, pouting. "But since it's my left hand, will you at least help me eat?" He asks, laughing. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Of course." 

I lay back on the bed, pulling him down with me. He rolls over and rests his head on my shoulder, and his hurt hand on my chest. I kiss the top of his forehead and start to softly pet his wet hair down. I sigh happily and close my eyes as I wrap my free arm around his waist. Within moments I'm indulged in a deep sleep. I dream about Nico, my angel.  

~~~~

I wake up after what feels like mere seconds of sleep. I look to where Nico was and notice that he is not where he was; he's now standing in the corner, facing away from me, and he has his hand over his mouth. I slowly sit up, not taking my eyes off of him; I notice his shoulders bounce as he takes a deep shaky breath in. I quickly get up and walk over to him.

Without saying anything, I wrap my arms around him in a tight hug. He wraps his shaking arms around my waist and buries his face in my chest. I kiss the top of his head and he starts sobbing loudly. I rest my chin on his head and rub his back; he continues to cry loudly. I pout then pick him up and carry him back over to the bed. When I sit down, he wraps his legs around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. I continue to rub his back and press soft kisses to his neck.