Chpt. 16- Nico's A Poet?

~Two Days After Last Chapter~
Nico Di Angelo~

The same horrible dream plays behind my closed eyes. I wish I could turn it off but all I can do is watch. Every night it's gets longer and as it goes on it gets worse. I go through the dream the same as every night until the change. At the change my dad sends a giant into the dungeon cell with me. I don't try to fight it, I just sit there and hope it kills me. Instead it swallows me whole, I fall down its long throat into stomach. It burns. I stand up and look around. Laying in the pool of blood and acid are the dead bodies of my friends.

I feel like I'm in Attack on Titan...

One by one the not so dead, dead bodies stand up. They turn to look at me, their all missing random chunks of skin. I'm guessing from either being bitten before swallowed or from the acid rotting their skin. I take a step back then they attack. I try to run but I can't. They pull me down into the acid and I accidentally swallow some. My throat burns. They keep pulling me down further into the giants stomach. After a while I fall out of the giants stomach and into a room, but not just any room... It's Percy's cabin. I see Percy grinding up against Will. When he sees me he unites Will's hands and feet and he tells Will to leave.

"Did you have a nice swim?" He asks with a devilish look in his eyes. "The giant was my idea, by the way." He walks over to me and pulls out his sword.

"P-Percy what are you-" Before I can finish he slices my throat open. I can feel warm liquid running down my chest. He then kicks me in the stomach then he laughs and walks away leaving me alone. I lay down and curl up in a ball, then everything goes black.

~End of Dream~

I wake up drenched in sweat. I lean away from my bed and I vomit then I start sobbing. I curl my knees up to my chest and I cry.

Where's Will? He was here when I went to sleep last night.

He's been sleeping in my cabin with me every night since Hazel left. I haven't had a bad dream since he's been here until now. After about half an hour I get up, put a shirt and track pants on, brush my teeth and I head over to the Apollo cabin. I slowly knock on the door. A young girl that I don't know answers.

"Where's Will?"

"He's in the infirmary doing surgery."

"Thank you." I say then I head to the infirmary. When I get there I can hear a lot of cheering. I slowly open the door and walk in. I see a group of people hugging Will and patting him on the back.

"Nico!" He says once he sees me. "Baby what's wrong?" His smile fades. I look at his shirt and it's covered in blood. I run outside and I vomit again. "Oh my gods Nico!" He gasps. He walks up behind me and rubs my back until there's nothing left for me to vomit. I quietly start crying again. "Nico. What happened?" At this point I'm bawling my eyes out. He picks me up and carries me into the infirmary, he sets me down on a bed then he leaves, after a couple minutes he comes back with a glass of water and a bucket. He hands me the water and holds the bucket up.

"Rinse and spit." I do as he says then I sob harder. He pulls me into a tight bear hug and he rubs my back. "What's wrong? What happened?"

"B-B-B-B-B-a-a-a-d-d." I cry.

"Bad what?" He gasps. "Bad dream?" I nod and cry harder. "I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't have left you. I had to do surgery on one of the Hermes kids, they tried pranking the Ares kids but it didn't go well. I'm so sorry baby." I start shaking and sobbing uncontrollably. "Baby calm down. Kayla!" Will calls out.