Chpt. 17- Maple Syrup On Poutine?

~Will Solace~

When I wake up my little angel is still sleeping. I brush some hair out of his face then I kiss his cheek. I hear someone wolf whistle then a group of people laughing.

Looks like my idiotic siblings are back from their activities.

I turn to look at them and they're all crowded around my bed starring at us, and when I say all of them, I  mean all of them.

"Do you people not have your own life's? Get lost." I say with my best boi-if-you-don't-fuck-off-I'll-fuck-you look.

"Fuck you bud." My newest brother says.

"Eh man, just go drink some maple syrup, play hockey and leave me alone."

"Eh stereotypes are rude."

"Your accent is rude."

"I don't have an accent!" All of my non-Canadian siblings give him a are-you-shitting-me look. "Okay okay maybe I have a little accent but you don't have to be rude!" As soon as he says that everyone starts making fun of him and other Canadians.

"Canada's pretty cool. They all have pet polar bears, beavers, and moose, and every morning they ride them to Tim Hortons, then to school. In school they learn how to properly make maple syrup, chop down trees, milk beavers to get maple syrup, and how to fit an ice rink into their houses. When schools done they go home, but not after stopping at Tim Hortons again, and they play hockey on the ice rinks that are inside their igloos slash log cabins. After a couple hours of hockey they eat a traditional meal of poutine covered in maple syrup and they drink Tim Hortons hot chocolate. After dinner they play hockey again until they can see the northern lights then they go to bed and when they wake up they do it all over again." I hear someone say quietly. I look at Nico and he smiles. I laugh and I mean hard laugh. My precious little baby blushes and giggles."It wasn't that funny." He whispers.

"What are you talking about?! That was hilarious!" He blushes a deeper shade of red and he shakes his head no then he covers his perfect face with his little hands. "Aaaaawwwwweeee babyyyyy. Your so cute." He giggles and shakes his head no again. All of my sisters awe. He giggles then hides his bright red face in my chest.

"Stop!" He giggles. I kiss the top of his head. He looks up at me and puckers his lips. I laugh and give him a quick kiss. All of my annoying sisters awe.

"Shut up." He giggles.  The dinner horn, erm, makes a horn sound...? So we go to the dinning pavilion. "Let's sit at my table." He says in the cutest voice ever. I smile.

"Sure."

Nico can be such a sweetie when he wants to be.

When we get to the pavilion we get our food, then we go to Nico's table. When we sit down "the seven" start sitting with us but as soon as Percy's within a foot of the table Nico screams. Everyone turns and looks at us. Nico crawls onto my lap and hides his face in my shirt.

"Nico? Baby what's wrong?" He points at Percy. "What about hi- oh yeah, your dream."

"What dream?" Percy asks and Nico screams again.

"Nico, please stop screaming." He starts to quietly cry into my chest. I hold him tightly and I rub his back. "It's okay baby, Percy's not going to hurt you."

"What? Why do you think I would hurt you?" Chiron trots up behind me.

"What's going on over here? Is everyone okay?" Nico shakes his head no. I shake my head no too. "What's wrong?" He kneels down and starts rubbing mine and Nico's backs. "I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong." After that Nico starts telling Chiron about his dream. When he's done everyone at the tables mouths are wide open.