Chpt.21- Aftermath

AN... LISTEN TO THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!! (Your mine/Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Straight No Chaser)
~Will Solace~

Okay so maybe I got a little carried away. And maybe what I did to him was a little extreme, but what he did to Nico is unforgivable.

When I got to the infirmary I had to do a blood transplant on him, clean the wounds and, give him a lot of stitches. He's now resting in his bed in the infirmary.

My poor little angel did not deserve what they did to him. He got punished for nothing. "I saw your boy toys little, video." He said. "Your both sinners and sinners need to be cleansed of all they've done. He needed to be pure and this was the only way to do so." If I remember correctly, torture is considered a sin, you dumb piece of shit.

"Will." I hear someone whisper. I turn around to find Hazel. I put my arms out, she runs into them and starts crying. I hug her tightly and rub her back as she sobs into my chest.

"I'm sorry kiddo." She shakes her head no.

I'll take that as a "it's not your fault". It was though. If I was with him, I could've stopped that from happening. Now... Now he has...he has that foul word carved into his back.

"Hazel. Please don't cry. I'm okay, I promise. It's just a couple small cuts. I'll be fine." Nico says softly.

He doesn't know? He doesn't know?!

Hazel stops dead and looks up at me. "He doesn't know?"

"I don't know what?"

"Baby?" I say as I sit on the edge of his bed.

"Yeah?"

"What do you think they did to your back?"

"Cut it up?"

"Yes but..."

"But what?"

"I'm sorry love." I say pulling him into a tight hug.

"What?" I kiss his forehead then I tell Hazel to go get Piper and tell her to bring two mirrors. By the time the girls come, I'm balling my eyes out into Nico's shoulder begging him to not get mad.

~Nico Di Angelo~

What did they do?

Piper holds up a big mirror and Hazel hands me a smaller one.

"I'm sorry sweetie." Piper says as Will gets off of me. I take a shaky breath and I turn around, then I angle the smaller mirror so I can see my back.

"Oh my gods." I whisper.

In big, dark, red letters, the word "fag" is carved into my skin. I get a sharp pain in my chest and a lump gets caught in my throat. I drop the mirror and cover my face with my hands then I sob.

"Nico." Will whispers. I throw my head back and I cry harder. He runs over and hugs me carefully.

"Well you done, done me and you bet I felt it-" He sings softly. "I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted. I fell through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back." He continues. I calm down a little as the song goes on. "Someday I'll wish upon a star, and wake up where the clouds are far behind me. Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly. Bluebirds fly over the rainbow. Why then, oh why can't I?" I softly smile and wipe my tears away. He smiles and continues and when he gets to the last line, he cups my cheek in his hand, presses his forehead to mine, looks my dead in the eye and sings, "I'm yours."