Chpt. 37- Lost In You

~Nico Di Angelo~

I sigh happily and flop back onto Will's bed. I close my eyes and relax my tense body. I let myself get lost in Will's voice as he sings "Shadowboxer" by Fiona Apple. He pours his heart and soul out into the song and you can hear it through both the piano and his voice. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up as he hits the high notes. I sigh again as he gets to the chorus. His rough voice sends shivers down my spine and a fuzzy feeling to my stomach.

 I open my eyes and look over at Will; his eyelids half closed only looking at his hands, his back slightly slouched, his shoulders relaxed, his Adam's apple bobbing with every note. His hands glide over the keyboard with such grace, his fingers pressing notes to the right dynamics, but so gentle that you would think he's scared of breaking it. 

His voice so light and airy yet strong and raspy at parts. Everytime I hear Will sing, it takes my breath away. No matter what song, and no matter how many times I've heard him sing that song, his voice never fails to stun me. The tone he uses when he sings, his insane vocal range, it all sweeps me off my feet and blows me away every single time. 

By the time the song ends, I'm too out of it to even notice that he has stopped singing. I feel the bed sink slightly to my left, and a warm hand on my back. I slowly open my eyes and look up at him. He smiles softly and lays down beside me then pulls me close. I smile and snuggle up to him burying my face in his chest. Our legs wrap together and our fingers intertwine; his thumb softly rubbing mine.

"Will." I whisper sleepily.

"Mhm?"

"La tua voce è la cosa più bella che abbia mai sentito." I say softly, nuzzling further against him.

"Translation?"

"You, are amazing."

"Thank you baby, but what was the actual translation?"

"Your voice is the most amazing thing I've ever heard." I whisper.

"Thank you, my love." He whispers back with an audible blush. I yawn softly and relax my body against his. "Have a nap baby, we stayed up late last night."

"Can you please sing to me until I fall asleep?"

"You're cheesy, I like it. And of course I will." He chuckles, kissing my forehead softly.

"I love you William." I whisper.

"I love you too Nicholas." He replies softly.

I press a quick kiss to his lips, then I lay back down. He leans forwards slightly, as if to show dominance and make me feel safe. I press my face against his chest, breathing in his scent, breathing in him. His hand leaves mine and goes to my hair, twisting it around in between his fingers; mine slides up his chest and places itself over his heart. My breath hitches in my throat as he starts to softly sing the song "Johanna" from his favourite musical "Sweeney Todd."

Will, being the Apollo geek that he is, loves musicals. This of course means that I have to watch them with him. They're not entirely bad, I like "Sweeney Todd" because he reminds me of 'Jason Todd' from the "Batman" comics. They both have the last name Todd, the white in their hair, are both sassy, and they both kill people.

I yawn again and snuggle up to Will as much as possible. He kisses my head then continues to sing. I relax my body and face, only focusing on his voice. I focus on the words, the sound, his chest rising and falling, the steady beat of his heart, his calloused fingers running through my knotted hair, and his big toe that he keeps running along the bottom of my foot with; I focus on him, letting myself get lost until I finally drift out of consciousness.

~Will Solace~ 

~When he was playing the piano~

I watch as his back hits the mattress, as his eyes slump shut, I watch his chest rise and fall with every deep breath he takes. I watch as his facial expressions change from excited, to dreamy. He looks up at me; I look down at my hands. I've played this song hundreds of times, I don't need to look at what I'm doing anymore, but Nico will tease me for staring at him. I can't help it though. No matter how hard I try to not stare, my eyes always find their way to his beautiful face.  One of my favourite things about Nico are his facial expressions; especially when I sing to him. 

When I sing to him, he goes through a variety of expressions. His face will change from excited-kid-in-a-candy-store, to completely-zoned-out in a matter of seconds. When I sing to him, I can always tell that it impresses him no matter what the song is, or how many times I've sang it to him; due to the dazed-after-sex look he gets.

Even though I'm a child of Apollo, I'm not entirely confident in my voice, but Nico makes me feel like I'm the best singer to have ever existed. He always tells me how amazing my voice is, but his facial expressions are what makes me truly feel good. This boy can make you feel like you're golden, just from the look on his gorgeous face; and I love it - I love him. 

When the song is finished, I look back over at Nico; it looks like he feel asleep. I slowly get up and walk over to my bed. I sit down beside him and softly rub his back until his eyes open.

~Little Skip~

Nico's silent breathing becomes soft snores. I carefully move my arm that was wrapped around his waist, slowly sliding it up the back of his shirt. I run my fingers over the muscles, his spine, his shoulder blades, the scars from the incident in the bathroom, every part of his back that I can reach. He squirms softly, letting me know that I've hit a sensitive spot. I rest my hand on his upper back, my thumb on his spine. 

I press my mouth to his forehead giving it a light kiss, then resting there. My left leg curling over his, bringing his lower body closer. I sigh happily and let my tense body relax into his. Closing my eyes, I press another kiss to his forehead. 

In just two days we'll be on our big date that I've been planning for months. This date isn't going to be anything over the top, nor is it going to be overly expensive, but I know that he is going to enjoy it; well, I at least hope he does.

It's already June twenty fourth, we started dating on March third. 

I smile and kiss his forehead one more time, and pull him even closer. After a little while, I drift into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: You may have noticed that I was going through old chapters and editing them. Most of the edits were just small ones little spelling/grammar issues and formatting issues, but I changed chapter one a tiny bit!! All I did was confirm when the story took place. If you do not feel like going back to the first chapter and rereading it, the first chapter takes place in February of 2015!! This does not change anything in the story, it was only added so that you [the lovely readers] can understand the setting a little better!! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Love Wins [I know that it was kind of boring, not a lot happened in this chapter, I'm sorry] don't forget to vote, comment, and share with fellow Solangelo shippers!!!