Chpt. 13- Date Night

Pt.1
~Will Solace~

I turn up the radio and sing along. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Nico staring at me with wide eyes and a smile that could make butter melt.

I can't believe he's mine. He's so perfect. Well except for, um, you-know-what. I'm still working on that.

I continue to sing along to the radio until we get to our first destination.

"Welcome, to the first part of our date." I say dramatically and Nico giggles then gasps. "I know your weeeeaaaakkkkneeeeesssss." I tease. Nico squeals.

"I love you so much!" He shrieks, throwing his arms around me.

"Awe I love you too baby, but are we going to just sit out here all day or are we going to go in?"

"Let's go in! Let's go in! Let's go in!" He says bouncing in his seat.

~Nico Di Angelo~

Oh. My. Gods. We're at, drumroll please... MCDONALDS!!! My favourite place in the whole world!!!! I can't believe he remembered!!!!

He slowly walks around the car and opens my door for me.

"Hurry up you old man!"

"Okay okay, geez. Next time I won't be a polite gentleman." He says putting his hands up defensively. As soon as he opens the door I run into the restaurant.

If you can even call it that.

I can hear him laugh as he catches up to me.

"Slow down baby, it's not going anywhere." He says grabbing my hand. I blush and entwine my fingers with his. "You feeling okay my love? Your hands are awfully cold."

"Yeah I'm fine, their always cold. It's just another perk of being a son of, erm, my dad."

"Okay babe, just tell me if you get to cold."

"Okay." With that Will opens the door and we go in.

Is it always this dead in here?

There's literally only,

One, two, three, four, five.

Five people in here!

"What do you want to eat babe?" Will says guiding me over to the cash.

"A cheeseburger happy meal with no pickles no onions and a sprite!"

"Awe your so cute." He says giving me a quick kiss. We hear a couple people gasp and whisper rude things about being gay.

"What?! You never seen two gays kissing before?!" I yell and the whispering stops. "I have the right to love who I want! I know, that being gay, bi, pan, any of those are frowned upon in the U.S. but I don't care! You can frown all you want, it's not going to do a thing! And how about instead of being rude, you sit quietly and mind your own business! Me, kissing another boy isn't going to effect you in anyway so just stop! Please." I yell and the whole building goes silent. After almost a minute has gone by I hear someone start to clap, more people start to join in until the whole restaurant is filled with cheering, applause and apologies from the people who were disrespecting my sexuality. I look up at Will and a tear rolls down his cheek.

"That was beautiful Nico. America needs more people like you. I'm proud to call you mine." He says wiping the tears away.

"Will." I whisper and he silences me with a kiss. A long, passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN I know I know this was really short I'm sorry! I just thought that, that was a good place to end the chapter. I also think that this is a good place to end my stupid AN...so...bye!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with fellow solangelo shippers!!!