Chpt. 5- The Note (Trigger Warning)

~Nico Di Angelo~

It's been a week since Will tried killing himself and he still hasn't woken up yet.

I'm worried about him, just, don't tell Kayla, Hazel, or Leo. They all ship us and to be honest I do to.

I slowly climb out of my bed, and walk over to Will's bed. He looks so calm, peaceful, and dead. His face is all sunken in and his naturally tanned skin is pale.

Just like mine.

I look around to make sure no one is watching and I carefully pick up Will's hand.

He's so cold.

I hold his hand in both of mine to try to warm it up.

"I read your suicide note. I'm sorry about what I did to you, I didn't know I was hurting you." I whisper.

~Will's Suicide Note~

I'm sorry about the pain and trouble this might cause some people. It might be hard finding someone who you can pick on but I know you'll be able to find someone eventually. I'm also sorry that I wasn't good enough. I'm sorry that I wasn't a good friend/brother. I'm sorry I was such a shity son. I'm sorry that I wasn't as smart as an Athena kid, it wasn't my fault. I'm sorry that I wasn't strong/brave enough to talk to someone about my depression before killing myself. I'm going to have to cut this short, being the "moron" I am, I cut before writing this and I don't have much blood left so I guess it's time for me to say my biggest sorry. My sorry to Nico. I'm sorry I bugged you so much when you obviously wanted to be alone. I'm sorry that I didn't try hard enough to be your friend, and most of all, I'm sorry that I never had the guts to tell you that I love you.

~William Solace 1999-2015

~Infirmary~

"I love you too Will, I really do, so please, please wake up. I won't be mean to you anymore, I'll treat you like a king, how perfect boys like you should be treated." I lay my head down on his chest and I cry. "I miss you. Gods fucking damn it, I miss you so much. Please wake up Will, I need you."

Wow that sounded selfish.

"Everyone needs you. Please Will, please wake up." I  start sobbing and after a couple minutes Austin and Kayla come in and try to pull me off of Will. "No! Stop it! Leave me alone!" I scream.

"Nico please let go of Will." Austin says firmly.

"No!" I wrap my arms around his waist and I hold on as tightly as I can.

"Nico let go!" Kayla yells.

"No!" I scream at the top of my lungs and I continue to sob. They let go of me and I climb onto Will's bed and I cuddle up next to him. "I'm sorry Will, I'm sorry I had to hold you so tightly, they wouldn't let me hug you." I press my face into his side and I wrap my legs around his. "I won't let them hurt you. I promise." I feel something wet and cold on my neck.

Are they seriously going to knock me out?! That's mean. Very very mean. 

"Hey! Me and Austin are not mean!"

Oh no, Kayla's reading my mind again.

"I'm not reading your mind, your thinking out loud again."

That's what someone who's reading someone else's mind would say.

"I'm not reading your mind!"

Sure you're not.

I cuddle in closer to Will then I feel something sharp go into my neck. I feel the cold liquid enter my skin as Austin presses the needle down.

"Night night Will, I love you." I give Will a kiss on his cheek then I slowly go slip into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: This chapter is kind of stupid...actually, this whole fic is kind of stupid...don't forget to vote, comment, and share with fellow Solangelo shippers!!