Chpt. 10- The God Of Coolness

~Will Solace~

"Do you two want to go to the bonfire? Or are you going to rest up a little?" Kayla asks after I pull Nico's shirt back down. "I've been resting for two weeks! I wanna go to the fire!" Nico giggles.

"Your so cute." I blush.

"Your thinking out loud again babe."

"Wow. That was smooth."

"I am son of Apollo."

"So?"

"Dad is like, the god of being cool and being smooth is part of being cool." He chuckles.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"There's the boy I fell in love with." His face goes bright red, I lean over and softly kiss him on the lips. His eyes go wide and when I pull away his face is redder than Rachel's hair. "So about the fire?" I say and the girls start laughing.

~At the fire~

Me and Nico skip over to where my siblings are sitting. Well, I skip, Nico decided to be a party pooper so he just walked over. I sit down and I garb Nico by the waist and I pull him onto my lap.

"Ah!" He screams. "Will! At least give me some warning next time!"

"Sorry babe." All of my sibling "oooo" and Nico blushes. "Shut up." I say blushing.  After a while of just talking someone from across the fire speaks up.

"Boy is it quiet. If only there was song sort of music playing." Everyone turns to me and my siblings.

"Okay okay we get it." I make a guitar appear and Nico climbs off of my lap. "Are there any requests?"

"Ooo do say something!" A girls calls out.

"Kk!" I say in an annoying voice causing Nico to roll his eyes. (AN, listen to the video at the top. Will is the lead male and Kayla is the lead girl. The other people are just random Apollo kids.)

When the song is over everyone claps.

"Now what?"

"Four Cords by The Axis of Awesome!" (AN go listen to that to. Will is the guy with glasses, a random Apollo boy who I've decided to name Jessie is the guy with the beard, and a guy who I named Kayden is the guy that sings all the girl parts aka the only other person.)

When we're done everyone claps like before and someone suggests another song. This goes on for a couple hours. After about a billion songs my older brother Jessie takes over as the lead singer. When I hand my guitar off to one of my siblings Nico quickly climbs onto my lap and hugs me around the neck.

"What's this for?" He shrugs. I smile and hug him back and while my arms are wrapped around him, I realize how small he is. He's balancing on his knees to reach me and his head is at my eyes.

My tiny little baby.

"You know, for a fifteen year old your really small."

"Shut up, it's not my fault I haven't hit that part of puberty yet." I chuckle.

"I hope you don't hit that part for a while." He looks up at me with his big brown eyes.

"Why?"

"Cause your tiny and that's adorable." He blushes and kisses my cheek. I kiss his back then he kisses mine again but closer to my mouth. I do the same. This goes on until he kisses the edges of my lips.

"Don't tease babe, it's not very polite." I whisper against his lips, trying to sound suductive. His eyes go wide again and his face goes red. Mission accomplished. I press my lips into his and his eyes flutter shut then he starts to kiss back. His lips move slowly and softly against mine as if he's unsure of what to do.

This is probably his first kiss.

I deepen the kiss and he softly moans. After a few seconds he gets used to it and he tries to speed things up. I smirk through the kiss and I speed it up. He moans again and clutches the front of my shirt. I have one hand on his back and the other is tangled in his already messy hair. After a while he pulls away and takes a big breath of air.

"Wow." He whispers.

"Wow." I echo.

I've had multiple kisses, some with guys but most with girls. I know what to do and I can predict what the person I'm kissing is going to do next but with Nico it was different. I got a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach, like when up you go on a roller coaster with a big hill. It wasn't a sick feeling though, it was a happy and excited feeling.

I haven't felt that since my first kiss. Actually, even my first kiss didn't feel that amazing.

I can hear all of the guys whistling but I'm to dazed from the kiss to tell them to shut up. I put my hands out behind me and I lean backwards. Nico leans against my chest and he sighs.

"Will?" He whispers.

"Yeah Nico?" I whisper back.

"Are all of our kisses going to feel like that?"

"That depends, did it feel good? Or bad?"

"Good. Really really good."

"Then I'll try my best to make them all feel that way."

"Okay." I smile and kiss the top of his head. He smiles and cuddles up to me.

I look up at the stars and try to imagine a more perfect day. After a couple minutes I realize that no day will be more perfect than this one and no moment will be as magical as when we first kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Two updates in one day? I'm on a roll! If you guys are lucky there might be a third! Ummmm... I can't think of anything else to say so...
Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with fellow solangelo shippers!!

Bye!!

*writes something here like in my other chapters*