Chpt. 34- Amy (Trigger Warning)

(AN: I'm sad and super depressed so you guys get to suffer with me! Aren't I super nice? Here's a really sad chapter of Love Wins (one of the last chapters of Love Wins) that's dedicated to the dark black cloud that's found a new home in my head. I hope you enjoy and if you get triggered easily then maybe skip this and if you need someone to talk to about anything that's going on in your life right now then please message me and I'll be more than happy to help and talk it out with you)

~Will Solace~

Just by looking at the sky I can tell it's going to be a bad day. Dark, gray, stormclouds blow past; and thunder can be heard from beyond the borders. Sighing, I make my way over to Nico's cabin only to remember that he's at Camp Jupiter visiting Hazel. I awkwardly turn around and go back into my cabin and over to my bed. I flop down and put my earbuds back in. Today's the day I always have off in the infirmary and since it's the week before summer vacation, a lot of people have left camp to go find new demigods. So now, I'm completely alone. Maybe it's a good thing; I needed a day to clear my head and sort some things out lately. 

I put my music on shuffle and close my eyes getting lost in the song. I start to think about how I'm going to make my date with Nico perfect; there's only five days until we go and I'm super nervous. 

Relax Will, I assure myself, don't think about anything right now. Just zone out and enjoy being able to listen to music without any interruptions or screaming siblings in the background. 

I sigh softly relax my tense body, wishing Nico was here laying down with me. Oh well. 

Nico. He's so perfect. He's gorgeous, adorable, has a good sense of humor, has the cutest kitten sneeze ever, he giggles at everything, his laugh is so contagious and beautiful, he has the fullest smile and sexiest smirks I've ever seen, he -without doubt- is the most perfect person in the whole universe.

I wake up to the loud sound "Hooked On a Feeling" blasting through my earbuds. I quickly rip my earbuds out of my ears and laugh lightly. Turning down the volume, I put them back in and hum along. I then sit up and stretch out, cringing slightly at the sound of my back cracking, then I get up and walk around the cabin a little bit.

 I walk over to the art wall, I smile when my eyes go to the first painting Nico did. I keep looking around until I find the one I'm looking for. I spot a crayon drawing of a little girl holding a boy's hand.  The girl is wearing a purple triangle dress and the boy is wearing a boxy orange shirt. I smile as my eyes scan over the sloppy grass at the bottom of the page, the bright yellow partial circle in the top left hand side of the page, and at the bendy lines that make up the stick people's body. I then look at the piece of blue construction paper that's glued to the side.

"Deer Will. Thank yu for ficsing (Fixing)  my arm! It fells so muvh beter now and it dont hurt anymore! Yu are a sooper good doctor and on of my bestest frends!! Luv Amy." Says the paper in huge messy letters. 

I smile softly, Amy was one of the patients that would come in almost every day. Being a child of Hermes, she wasn't very cautious and would always find a way to get hurt. Well, she was also only four so that has a little something to do with always getting hurt. Amy was such a sweet little girl, she would always come visit me and no matter who the patient was that I was working on, she would always make them smile no matter how hurt or broken they were. My smile fades as I remember the last day I ever saw her five painful years ago.