Chpt. 9- Thx Fr Ruining The Moment Leo

~Nico Di Angelo~

About halfway through the song Will falls asleep. I giggle and kiss his neck lightly.

"Mine." I whisper.

I can't believe we're dating. I also can't believe that he's finally awake. I, I think I'm happy but I'm not sure. I don't really remember that feeling as I haven't felt it since I met Hazel a year ago.

I shiver and take Will's phone out of his hand. I also take the other ear bud out of his ear.

"Sorry,"

What's a cute pet name I can call Will?

"Will. I don't want you to get strangled by it. And I wanna listen to music." I whisper. I scroll through his music and I notice it's mostly punk/death metal.  I smile and put on Minotaur (The Wrath of Poseidon)  by FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE. They're one of my favourite bands, mostly because they're demigods so they write a lot of songs about greek gods and monsters and their death metal. I quietly sing a long.

"Caught in this fort of disgrace, for a god's oppression. These corridors behold the disease, as I am feeding my guts, with the flesh of the race of abomination." About halfway through the song Kayla and Hazel come in with food for me and Will. "I'm not hungry."

"Centaur shit. You haven't eaten since Will did you-know-what." Hazel says.

"Hey! Don't talk like that!"

"I'll stop cussing when you start eating."

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"No what?"

"No swearing and I'm not eating."

"Ugh! Why do you have to be so difficult all the time?!" I pout and put my head down. "I'm sorry Nico. I didn't mean to yell." I bury my face into Will's neck.

I just don't want to eat right now, whats so difficult about that?

I feel a hand move my hair out of my face.

"Whats wrong baby?" Will says in a sleepy tone.

Stupid Hazel woke up my poor little Will. Well I guess I can't say little cause he is a year older than me. Whatever it's my head therefore I can say whatever the Hera I want.

"Hazels being mean." I whisper.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"What did she do?"

"First she tried forcing me to eat, then she said a bad word, and then she called me difficult." Will kisses my forehead.

"You need to eat babe, if you don't you could die."

"Yeah I know."

"Y-You don't starve yourself cause it's a less obvious form of suicide, right?"

"Pft noooo."