Chpt. 27- Will Gets A Grammar Lesson

~Will Solace~

After my second shower of the day, we finally head down to Nico's date spot. He grabs my hand and pulls me through the forest until we get to a clearing.

"Hey I know this spot! This is where I come to practice guitar when I want some alone time." I say with a smile.

"Oh."

"What's wrong?"

"I wanted this place to be special. I didn't think anyone knew about this place." He says quietly.

"Hey, cheer up baby." I says, pulling his chin up to look at me. "It doesn't matter where we are, as long as I'm with you  I'll be happy." He smiles softly. "I love you."

"I love you too." He replies.

"What time is it?" As soon as I ask that, the dinner horn goes off.

"Six thirty." He says, chuckling. I roll my eyes and pull him over to the picnic blanket. I flop down and cross my legs.

"Sit." I instruct. He does as I said. I smile and pull two plates and two cups out of the basket, handing him one of each.

"Where's the food?" He asks hungrily. I point to his plate then I think of eating a sandwich and some potato chips. They magically appear on my plate.

What should I drink? Oh I know, I'll have a Pepsi. It'll be just like a real picnic.

As I think that, it appears in my cup.

"Wait. How did you get these? Aren't there always harpies in the kitchen? How'd you manage to sneak past them?"

"The Stolls owed me a favour." I say simply.

"Ohhh. That makes more sense."

"What? You don't think I would steal?"

"I didn't say that. I meant they're like, professional thefts," I giggle. "They can sneak past anyone without getting caught. Anyone else would've got caught sneaking into the kitchen."

"Okay, that is true, but, I couldn't shadow traveled in, took the plates and cups, then shadow traveled out." I say, taking a big bite out of my dinner.

"Oh yeah. I forgot you can do that." He says, laughing.

"You gomma eat mow?" I say through a mouthful of food. He blushes and nods then a sandwich similar to mine and potato chips appear on his plate. "How original." I say after taking a big drink."

"Shut up." He says playfully. "We're having a picnic so it only makes sense to have picnic food."

"Yeah that's what I was thinking when I got mine." I say smiling.

"You're too cute my little angel." I blush and giggle.

"Shut it, sunshine." He smiles.

"Neva." He says in a crappy British accent.

"Was that an Alfred reference? From Batman?"