Dog P.O.V.

The bright red ball soars through the air. I run, trying to catch up with it. I don't make it and it falls to the ground with a soft thump then bounces twice. I catch it mid bounce the third time and I bound back to Rita, my owner. I sit and open my mouth for her to take the ball again and throw it for me but she doesn't notice. She's holding a small dark rectangle to her ear and I can hear her talking in an excited voice. She's talking too quickly for me to understand her. I whine to let her know I'm back but she just gives me a look and continues talking without missing a beat. She takes the rectangle away from her ear, presses it, then puts it into her back pocket. She finally looks down at me and takes the ball from my hands. "Ready Ruby? Go get it girl!" And she chucks the ball again. It soars through the air. I catch up to it this time. I jump and catch it in midair. I turn and start running back to Rita but slow when I see another figure standing next to her. I don't recognize them. I drop the rubber ball and run over to Rita, back arched and growling. "Ruby! Stop it! John is a friend! A very good friend." Then she blinks weird, with only one eye, and presses her face to his. He puts his arms around her. I growl and snap at him. "Ruby! What has gotten into you?!" She tugs on my leash. "Im sorry John. I have to take Ruby home. I'm not sure why she's acting so badly. I'll text you later." She tells him. Then she drags me back to find the ball and I run ahead and pick it up, wagging my tail. She ignores me and continues to drag me home. When we reach the moving wall that we always walk into, her expression changes to a big smile. She opens the wall. "Mom! Ruby and I are home! We played at the park for a while! I'll take her on another walk tonight!" She pulls out the rectangle again and presses it a lot of times making an annoying clicking sound, ignoring me and my empty water bowl.

A/N  

I got bored one day and I saw my puppy (we're raising her for the Seeing Eye) and decided to try and write things from a dog's perspective so here is my attempt! (Note: I am not like this with my dog.) I hope you enjoy today's bit of randomness!  

-Eryn