Olivia's Pencil Case

Olivia's pencil case is a soft, dusty purple color. It was once a brighter purple, but it has been used and written on, dropped, and stepped on. Still, it is a good pencil case and it serves its purpose. It holds a lot of items. Mostly school items, such as her pens and pencils, a calculator and white out. Among these pens and pencils, there is a special one that our friend, Abby, made her. It is a regular black pen, wrapped in green duct tape with a purple and silver flower on top. Though cool pens and school supplies are not all that it holds. It also holds a receipt, where an entire wedding for our friend, Sara, was planned. This receipt contained every detail for this wedding, including the engagement of our friend David to Charlie McDonnell, which was going to take place at the wedding. It also holds gum, used to ignore hunger of missed breakfast, entertainment in boring classes, and a necessity for all middle school students. There are many good memories of French class video projects, Social Studies classes turned into nap time, passed notes about certain "Harry Potter" characters and more. Although this was Olivia's third or fourth pencil case of the year, it was my personal favorite because of the memories (and notes I wrote with white out on it...).

A/N

This is something that I wrote on one of the last days of school in math class. Olivia was sitting next to me and I saw her pencil case. I pulled out my writing notebook and just wrote about her pencil case. Hope you enjoyed it!

-Eryn