Logan: Have you ever had past relationships in your life?

YN: You see I have never had one because of work. I just never had time for one I suppose.

Logan: Yeah but we are together for missions though... so would I be the first person you ever had a relationship

YN: I don't know.

Logan: What do you mean, you don't know?

YN: Have you ever realised- like sat down and thought about- how hard work would be if we got together?

Logan: But that doesn't matter if we have feelings for each other.

YN: It would make The Hunters job a lot easier! They would capture one of us and make some dodgy deal for us to get you back.

Logan: Making sacrifices is a big part of a relationship.

YN: Not when that sacrifice is good for the bad. Listen Logan we aren't talking about petty sacrifices, we're talking about actual sacrifices- like that person's live is gone!

Logan: Are we actually arguing about our relationship?

YN: Logan, I do like you. How about we go on some other dates and if it goes really well, maybe we can take it to the next level?

Logan: I'll take that chance. (Smiles)

I smile back to Logan. Damn, he's cute. Like really, really cute.
_______________________________

After our food, we decide to take a walk. Man, am I full! Logan takes me to the other side of park filled with lots of people and in front, there is a massive cinema screen. They are probably showing some movie here. We sit down on the soft grass and the movie begins... Horror! Cool!

Logan's POV

Horror will definitely make YN end up in my arms... Thank You God!
One hour has passed... within that hour, some pretty gruesome things happened that even I was a bit scared of... I look around to see 95% of the girls in their partners arms and then I see YN, distant from me, fully engaged in this movie.

End of POV

This movie is so cool, it's hilarious to see other people scared but disgusted to see some make out in a corner. I look over to Logan, who's just staring at me.

YN: You know the movie is there. (Points to the screen)

Logan: I know.

YN: Are you scared?

Logan: No! I think the blood coming out of that guys eye socket is really cool.

YN: So you don't mind, in one mission, if I slit a Hunters throat open?

Logan: I swear to God if you do that, I am never going to talk to you in my life.

YN: Fine by me.

Logan: No, Please YN don't do that, I actually do want to talk to you...

YN: (laughs) I'm joking Logan, calm down.
______________________________

After the awesome movie, we walk back home. This day has actually been really cool. Logan is great to hang out with. We get to my driveway.

YN: Thanks for today. It has been really cool.

Logan: It was great hanging out again. At least no Hunters got in the way.

YN: (laughs) Yeah.

We both stare deeply into each others eyes and we lean in simultaneously, we're about to kiss but a honk by some stupid driver ruins it!

No, No. Don't call the driver stupid. I'm not supposed to kiss Logan. It will ruin everything and it will put our lives in danger.

YN: Ahem!

Logan: Ahem! (Rubs the back of his neck)

YN: Anyway, I should be getting back inside. So see you Logan. Thanks Again. Bye.

Logan: Bye.

I change into my bed clothes... I start to think about Logan again, even though I have restricted myself from Logan temporarily, I still get these weird feelings. Butterflies in my stomach, blushing etc. Is it Ok to feel these things?
_______________________________

Logan starts walking home peacefully until a van approaches him and a sack gets put on him and he gets pushed into the van.

To Be Continued...