- XXXV -

Lia

I'm in a restaurant. A dark restaurant. An empty restaurant. No one else is here except for me.

I turn my head to the left and I see that I'm not actually alone.

Niall is sitting across from me. And he's staring at me. Like not just looking. Staring.

What is going on here? It's kinda creeping me out.

I was about to ask Niall what was going on when he says, "A girl as beautiful as you shouldn't have to be alone."

Confused, I try to talk again, only to find that I can't speak. I strain to make any noise at all, but it won't come out.

"A girl as beautiful as you shouldn't have to be alone," he says again, a little bit louder.

I keep trying to talk but it won't work. So I try to stand up out of my chair. But, what do you know! I can't get out of my chair either.

So now I have three problems.

"A girl as beautiful as you shouldn't have to be alone," Niall says, louder that the previous.

I try to push myself from the chair, trying to tell him to stop. He keeps chanting the phrase over and over again, slowly getting louder.

I want to run away. He's scaring the crap out of me. I need to get out of here.

Niall, please! I try to say. Stop it! Why can't I get out of here?

He continues to stare blankly at me and chanting, so loudly, that he's screaming. "A GIRL AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE ALONE!"

I want to cry and scream and hide all at the same time.

He stands up and starts walking around the small circular table, towards me. I struggle in my chair, to find the result the same as my other attempts.

He screams in my face, "A GIRL AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE ALONE!"

He reaches out for my shoulders, but before he can, I'm screaming, sitting upright in my bed.

It was just a dream, my mind reassures me. Thank god.

I hear my phone buzzing frantically on my side table.

I reach for it and look at the caller ID.

Harry Styles

I stop and look at it for a little bit. Harry Styles is calling me. How many people can say that?

I slide the button on my phone and hold it to my ear, still sweating and panting from my dream.

"Hey," I breathe into the device.

"Hey," Harry replies. "You alright? You sound like you're sweating."

"Yeah, I'm alright," I reply. "I just had a nightmare."

"Oh," he says. "I was wondering if you wanted to a movie later? I haven't seen Suicide Squad yet and everyone is raving about it."

"Yeah, sure," I reply. "What time?"

"Around 2," he replies. "I thought that would be the best time. I can pick you up around 1, is that good?"

"That's perfect," I smile. "I'll be ready."

"See you then," he says.

"See you," I reply and I hang up the phone.

I put it back down on my night stand and sat in my bed for a few minutes, just sitting there and thinking.