He was still being held so I needed to do what Carol told me to do.

I walked alone the fence which took me a couple minutes until I noticed I was at the front of Terminus. I knew this because the big letters spelling out its name told me so.

I took out the sniper and aimed it towards the walkers. I looked closer. Two women were killing them as they came by.

I looked towards the side. 'Propane' read a tank. A huge tank by the way. I aimed again towards the people that formed trying to kill the walkers, only to watch as they backed up. I looked back at the train tracks. Dozens and dozens of walkers formed making their way towards them. 'Use the walkers as an advantage' I thought to myself. Okay great let's do this.

I knelt down and grabbed one of the fireworks and placed it inside the sniper. I set the gun where I knew it would hit the propane tank and grabbed my other gun and shot the tank a few times, until finally it caused a hole in it throwing out the propane gas attracting the walking. I lit the firework quickly and put my hands over my ears quickly and as hard as I could. Before I knew it I heard and even felt the explosion.

I grabbed my stuff and made my way down towards the front. I walked next to the walkers to seem more realistic. I hurried though. I couldn't keep Rick and the rest waiting.

I passed through the fog as I saw a woman getting ripped apart by walkers some on fire, some not. I looked forward as I noticed some walkers being shot at, I walked to the side by a doorway and quickly pulled my gun up. I aimed it trying to search for the person. Once I found them I shot them in the head.

I looked up and noticed another man. I quickly shot him multiple times. I looked forward for anymore but only got attracted by walkers. I entered the door that was behind me and quickly shut it before they could enter.

I walked down the hallways which had another door opened at the end on it to the left. I entered the room. A bunch of different stuff lay on tables. Who were these people? Did they just take they're stuff and kill them? I walked along the first table as I noticed watches. One in particular. Rick's. I picked it up and put it inside my back pocket. He's gonna want that.

I turned around as I noticed Daryl's crossbow. I picked it up and set it on my back. I looked around even more. There were so many things. So many guns. I emptied the bag that Carol gave me and filled it up with guns. The ones that could fit and quickly made my way out.

I entered another room. I looked around in confusion. Writings on the wall was what creeped me out. Not to mention the hundreds of candles that were lit up. I walked through it and sped up trying to get to the door.

"Drop your weapons and turn around!" A woman said as I heard the click of a gun. I slowly dropped the weapons on the floor besides one of them I quickly took it in my hands and begin shooting everywhere making sure not to miss. She fell to the ground dropping her weapon on the floor. I rushed over to it kicking it to the side before she tackled me. We fell on the floor. I grunted as we stood up only to be tackled once more into stands. I stood up once more and cocked my gun up to her making sure she heard the click of the gun. She picked up a stand and was about to hit me with it until she noticed the gun.

She slowly lowered feeling defeated of course. "The signs...they were real. It was a sanctuary. People came and took this place. They raped and killed and to top it off they laughed. But we got out! We fought for this place and we got it back! We heard the message... You're the butcher, or you're the cattle. " She yelled over and over again.

"The men they pulled from the train car, where are they?" I yelled. She stood quiet. She looked at me with anger as if she was about to start laughing. I aimed the gun to her leg and shot it. She screamed in pain as she fell to the ground. She grunted and cried out in pain. I yelled once more, "Where are they?" But yet still no answer.

"Point it at my head," She demanded as she began laughing. " You lead people here you take what they have and you kill them? Is that what this place is?" I asked in annoyance. "No, not at first, it's what it had to be. We didn't want it to be this way but it had to." She explained something I doubted to believe.

"We're still here. You're still here." She finished. I lowered the gun and began walking back. "No, I'm not here." I said as picked up the weapons and opened the door and let the walkers go in. She yelled out in pain as they tore her apart but all I did was keep walking.

I looked around. I noticed Maggie climbing the fence. Along with other jumping right after. I followed throughout the sides. I climbed the fence and made my way around.

I heard the voices as I made my way closer. "The fences are down. They'll run or die." I heard Maggie say. Oh how I missed her.

I walked slowly towards them. Tired from all of this. They looked at me in shock as Rick turned around slowly. He stared at me making sure I was real before running up to me and picking me up. I wrapped my legs around him not wanting to let go. He put me down as he kissed me roughly. I smiled throughout the kiss. Too afraid to know if it was just a dream. I opened my eyes and here he stood in front of me. Smiling as well.

"I love you." I said aloud. "That's what I wanted to tell you. I'm saying it now before something happens again. I've never felt this way for anyone before and you were the reason I kept fighting. The reason I'm still here and I love you so much Rick I love you." I said as I repeated over and over again. He stared at me in shock as he kissed me roughly once more.

"I love you. I love you so much." He said through kisses. I smiled through them. My heart was beating like crazy. It felt like it wasn't there anymore yet I could feel his heart as well. He picked me up once more allowing me to wrap my legs around him once more as he repeated those three words in my ear over and over again causing me to cry for the joy I was receiving. He set me down and kissed me once more. He stepped aside as Maggie rushed over to me, she hugged me tightly. I cried into her, too happy to see her. Daryl hugged me right after followed my Carl and Glenn. "Did you do that?" Glenn asked me. I nodded as I felt the tears pour down

"I have something for some of you." I said as I handed Daryl his crossbow, he smiled at me hugging me once more. "Rick." I said as I gave him his watch. "I knew it was yours." I said to him as he kissed me once more.

"You have to come with me. All of you." I said as I stared at Sasha and Rick. I handed them some guns from the ones I took from terminus. They thanked me as we began walking.

We walked down the forest and onto the road when I noticed Tyreese and Carol coming out of the cabin. Tyreese was holding Judith which caused Rick and Carl to run over to them. He quickly handed her over as he rushed over to Sasha who was crying like crazy. Daryl ran over to Carol and embraced her in a hug. Everything was perfect.

I finally told him how I felt. God listened to my prayer. He lead me that way. He gave me hope.

I walked over to them as he embraced me in a hug. "Thank you." He whispered to me as he kissed my forehead.

I nodded as I noticed the tears forming in his eyes. He walked to Tyreese and thanked him.

After it all, we decided that staying wasn't the best idea. So finding a new place was what we were supposed to do now.