Chapter Eleven: Bella's POV

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

Bella's POV:

We arrive home to a surprising sight- for me anyway. Hermione just rolls her eyes and sighs. Standing in front of our house, with their arms crossed and brows drawn, are two people who I've never met but recognize from their photographs- Harry Potter and Fleur Delacour-Weasley.

Hermione exits the car and walks over to them. "Really, guys?" She asked.

"Vampires, Hermione?" Harry counters, before pulling her into his arms, hugging her tightly. Hermione's face breaks into a large smile, as they part, and she turns around and gestures to me.

"Guys, this is my sister Isabella, but you better call her Bella. Bells, this is Harry and Fleur." I feel my cheeks tinge pink slightly, and I smile shyly at Hermione's friends.

Fleur is easily just as gorgeous as Rosalie, if not more, with stunning waist-long silvery blonde hair fanning out behind her, even without any wind, captivating deep-blue eyes and an enchantingly tall, willowy figure. She's radiant, her skin seeming to emit a moon-like glow and she glide, rather then walk, as she steps forward to greet me in a throaty French accent.

"'Ello Bella, eet eez a pleasure to meet you." She smiles, flashing pearly white teeth. Unlike a vampire's smile, which always sends a small shiver down the spine of those who see their teeth, Fleur's smile is sweet and welcoming.

"Hi Fleur." I greet her, fighting the blush that threatens to flood my cheeks. I may be one hundred percent attracted to boys, but Fleur is stunning.

"It's great to finally meet you, Bella!" Harry grins, also stepping over, though he sweeps me into his arms, giving me a firm yet gentle hug. Harry's hair kind of reminds me of Alice's, both by its inky black color and the fact it is sticking up at odd angles.

He's an attractive young man, with his large almond-shaped green eyes and leanly muscled figure, although like Hermione, he seems a touch... undernourished, from the stress of a year on the run, hiding, with the responsibility of the Wizarding world sticking squarely on his shoulders. But one of his most distinctive features is the famous (in the Wizarding World) lightning-shaped scar on his forehead; a constant reminder of the curse Voldemort shot at him as an infant.

"Um, not that I'm not happy you two are here, but may I ask why?" I speak up, one eye on Hermione, one eye on the visitors. "I thought Hermione was visiting you on the weekend." I continue. Hermione sighs in exasperation, rolling her eyes at Harry.

"I asked him to search the Black Library for books on vampires and warding," she says, giving Harry a stern look, "I specifically said that I was in no danger." Harry grins, unperturbed by her glare.

"And I had no faith that you were telling the truth." He says. "Fleur decided to tag along when I said I was coming to check out the situation." Hermione groans.

"You and your hero complex." She mutters. Harry scowls at her.

"I do not have a hero complex!" He complains. Fleur laughs at this, the sound silvery, along with Hermione, and Harry sighs and runs a hand through his already messy hair. "Okay, fine, maybe I have a tiny rescuing people thing." He mutters.

"Don't worry, 'arry, Ginny thinks eet eez adorable. It defnitely turns 'er on." Fleur purrs, and Harry's cheeks go bright red, even as Hermione bursts out into laughter.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go inside. I'm famished." Harry mutters. I go to pull the house keys out of my pocket, but Fleur just flicks her wand at the door, and it swings open. Right- magic, I think, following Hermione and her friends into our home.