His First Mission

Start from the beginning

YN: They will throw a grenade at you! You haven't even handled grenades!

Logan: Calm down! We don't even know what the mission is. Let's go check my inbox. The mission might not even be that bad.

I sit beside Logan and look at his email from boss regarding his first mission.

Dear Logan Henderson,
Since you are new to The Warriors, The Hunters have no clue to who you are so:
Tomorrow, at noon, you will meet with one of the drug dealers from The Hunters at an alleyway on West Street. You will try and 'buy' the drugs after asking as many questions giving us clues to where they stock all the drugs. It does not matter how you gain the drugs, but DO NOT involve money in it.
Take a weapon just in case.

Logan looks over to me while I'm staring at the email, reading it over and over. What kind of mission is this?!

Logan: The mission's simple right? (Half smiles)

YN: No di No di di No No No! You are bound to get killed!

Logan: All I have to do is buy the drugs and ask questions regarding where it has come from!

YN: Have you met yourself? They are bound to find out who YOU are and you are going to get killed!

Logan: YN, I'm doing it, ok! The whole point of me being part of this gang is so I can do missions, so I'm doing the mission! Whether you like it or not... (goes home)

Oh he can do the mission, but I'm coming along with him. I will hide and spy on this meeting. I don't want any of the warriors getting hurt, especially my trainee!

The Next Day

I wear a black tank top and an army jacket on top with black leggings and combat boots. I put my hair into a ponytail. I drive to The Warriors Base. Logan must be so hyped that he's doing his first mission. Pathetic. The Hunters aren't as stupid as they seem, they can easily spot Logan out. I step out of my car and walk to mission base and spot Logan there. He is putting his Warrior Watch on and attaching his headset on his ear.

YN: Sup.

Logan: (puts the loaded Micro SMG in his back pocket) You can't stop me from doing the mission YN.

YN: All I said was Sup.

Logan: Anyway, I am getting late for the mission, gotta go.

YN: Good Luck!

I wear my utility belt around my waist and attach my pistol, micro SMG and extra bullets in it. And I attach my sniper rifle on my back. I then get into my car and head out to West Street.

I park my car behind the building next to the alleyway, in a discreet location. I crouch, not getting Logan's attention; I attempt to unlock the building's door. Success! I run to the rooftop and take cover behind the wall, spying on the meeting through my sniper rifle. All I see is Logan walking around, typical Hunters... always late!

A few minutes later, The Hunters arrive, there are 5 of them... Two behind Logan, 3 in front of Logan. One has a briefcase in his hand- that's probably the drugs.

Hunter 1: You would like to buy our drugs?!

Logan: Ye... Yeah.