Stop Being Annoying

Start from the beginning

YN: (glares at Logan) ...SO you can train with SMG's etc. And then we can also look over taking cover tomorrow too.

Logan: Ooh, an action packed date!

YN: Ha Ha. What happened to us being professional? You're not in Primary School, where everything's new to you. Anyway, see you tomorrow and this time BEHAVE!

Logan: We'll see.

Urgh. It hasn't even been 24 hours since we met and he's already hitting on me.
_______________________________

The Next Day

I wear jeans and a white tee. I do my hair in a ponytail and head out to train Mr Annoying Pants at The Warriors Base.

I first sort through my inbox and sort out my weapons. Like to say I'm organised.

I check to see Carlos- another member of the gang, getting his weapons together for his next mission. He looks annoyed. I sit next to him.

YN: Sup Carlos.

Carlos: (dull) Hi.

YN: How was your mission yesterday?

Carlos: I'm GLAD I wore a bulletproof vest. There were too many of them coming to kill at once. It's like a Zombie Apocalypse!

YN: Take some grenades with you. They'll do the job.

Carlos: Yeah.

YN: Did you find any evidence?

Carlos: Nope, just used packets with a dot of the substance in.

YN: (sighs) How much do they use? Anyway, what's the time?

Carlos: It's nearly 10 am.

YN: 10?! Thanks Los.

I knew Logan would be late to annoy me. God! Why does he do this? I've have not done anything to him! In fact, I just met him for the first time yesterday. I go to a computer and log in to find Logan's profile. I call him.

Logan: Sup. Who's this?

YN: You're LATE!

Logan: I don't know anyone called 'You're LATE!'

YN: Really funny Logan. (!) I said 9am... it's nearly 10!

Logan: Calm down, geez.

YN: Calm Down?! Did you just tell me—

Crap! He just disconnected the call on me, who the hell does he think he is?!

Logan comes in slurping his fruit smoothie in one hand and holding his skateboard in another.

Logan: Thanks for your number. (Winks)

YN: Just get your butt over to the backyard.

Logan: Whatever you say Ma'am.

I take Logan to the garden, which is used for training purposes only.
I look over to Logan, who has a shocked expression on his face.