“You’ve made me so many promises Dorian –“

“All of which I am going to keep” he put in breathing into my ear.

“But I only need you to keep one”.

“And which is that”?

“To love me, because if you don’t I don’t know what I’d –“

He cut me off sharply “I do love you and I have never and will never stop. I’m in love with you Emma, so deeply I’m almost lost but I’m never afraid because I never stay lost for long, you always find me and bring me home and I know that right now it’s you that’s lost, so let me bring you back, please... I miss you so much” it was only a whisper and I had to strain my ears to hear it but I could hear his plea and desperation from a mile away and I wanted to comfort him and tell him that I love him too so much but something stops me every time...

“I’ll listen in a minute ok, just let me go wash up a little bit” he pulled away from me to look at my face and wiped the tears from it.

“Hurry back to me” I nodded and got up dodging Dorian’s denim covered legs and headed towards the front of the plane and took the tiny turn right into the nearest cubicle bit, but it was locked so I waited in the little off the way space outside of it away from the main walkway.

I leant my head against the wall and just started to think about Dorian for no reason at all, it kind of creeped me out when I used to so this but it’s so normal for my thoughts to only be about him now that I didn’t question it but I was quickly pulled out of my memories when a gruff cough sounded next to me.

I looked around to notice a tallish blonde guy, well dressed and toned standing next to me with a coy smile on his face, I’m not sure what it is but I don’t trust him. He looked around Alec’s age maybe a little older, he didn’t smell of alcohol so I ruled out drunk which almost made him scarier.

“Hey” he called with a smirk. I gave him a nod and pressed my back against the wall harder to brace myself, this guy screams threat and I don’t want to have my back to him at any moment. He frowned at me noticing my movements and took a step closer to me. “What are you”? He asked me – it was my turn to frown now.

“Excuse me”? I couldn’t help it he’d pissed me off, what am I? What a douche. “I hate to say it but it’s convention to ask who are you”? He narrowed his eyes curiously on me titling his head from side to side as if trying to take me in better.

“You’re not frightened of me” it wasn’t a question “why”? I looked back at him and for the first time noticed how pale he was, but other than that and the serious arrogance that comes with immortality I couldn’t be sure if he was a vampire.

“Why should I be”? He gave me a wide toothy smile letting his tongue skim across perfect teeth.

“You tell me little one”.

“Well you are blinding me with those big white teeth you have”.

He smirked at me then a devilish glint lit his eyes “You gonna tell me what big eyes I have next”? He asked me.

“I’m not a fan of folk stories and you’re hardly a wolf now are you”.

“You got that right and you’re not as ignorant as you look either”. I was about to answer him when the stall to the bathroom opened up and a woman of around twenty eight came out ruffling her hair for something to do until she caught sight of the living dead guy next me, which is when she almost literally threw herself at him, rubbing her chest against him which he seemed to love, and for a minute I started to worry about leaving Dorian with  all those women out there, but I couldn’t help but notice how he kept eyeing her neck in the wrong kind of hungry way.