Bokuto Koutarou

Hair

^Plz take a moment to appreciate the photo I found cause yaaaass bae you hot af

I was in a writing mood so yay extra chapter :D

^^Also, leave any questions for me if you have any i might do i a Q&A page soon!^^

Idea by: CupOfSuga

   "Hey Kuroo, can I go to your training camp this year?" You ask without looking up from your book.

    "Oya Oya, why this year (y/n)? Want to pick up skills from your amazing big brother?" He smirked, 

    "One, you're older by five minutes calm yourself. And two, no I'm curious about someone you go to camp with. Bokuto Koutarou." Kuroo gave you a curios look.

    "Why my bro?" You brushed off the weird comment but responded, "Im the ace of the girls team, I want pointers from one of the best aces in Japan. I want to bring my team to championships this year. It is my last year after all." He thought for a minute before nodding, 

     "I suppose thats fine. Pack quickly, we are leaving in two days." You jumped up from the couch and hugged him.

     "Thanks Kuroo! I'm excited! Didn't think you would agree!" You walked off, leaving Kuroo with a dumbfounded look.

     "But...I'm always this kind." You rolled your eyes as you headed to your room, packing.

----At camp

      It was the first day of camp and it was a bit overwhelming. Even Kuroos' team, with the exception of Kenma, didn't know Kuroo had a sister. 

     "Nice to know I'm mentioned often brother." You glared at him, he just gave you a 'pure' smile and ran off.  You stood by the gym doors, watching everyone practice. You mainly watched Karasuno, you were shocked by the quick with the short orange haired fellow. You found it amusing watching the navy haired boy and the little one fighting and talking off court.

     "They're so dating!" You thought until you heard someone yell 'AAAakkaassshhiiii' 

      You looked over and realized that it was the boy you came here for in the first place, 'Bokuto Koutarou.....looks like an owl' Was your first thought. You laughed, catching peoples attention, a few boys blushed and you awkwardly waved them off. You continued to watch Bokuto, you wanted to talk to him but you decided you would at the end of the day; not wanting to interrupt the practice match they were in. 

      The entire time you couldn't help but wonder what his hair would look without gel..

---Later

     You walked towards the only gym with lights on, knowing your brother was there with a certain owl-man. 

     "Kuroo, Akaashi hey!" You walk into the gym, seeing them practice. Bokuto just spiked a ball that Akaashi tossed-you both met earlier. They both said hey and Bokuto questioned your presence.

    "Bro, who is this?" He asked your brother, "My sis." 

    "WHAT? You have a sister?!?!" 

    "Unfortunately." You say, grabbing his attention, "It's nice to meet you! Im (y/n)! You're the reason I came to the camp. I'm the ace of my team and I was hoping you could give me some pointers."

    Akaashi looked a bit distressed as Bokuto got an excited look on his face, "Oya oya, my own little protégé! Of course I shall help you!I am the best after all!" 

    "Welp, thats our cue to leave! Good luck little sis!" 

    "You're only older by five minutes!" You say, Akaashi approached you,

    "(y/n) be safe. Bokuto is a very moody person." You nodded, thinking you can take the challenge but Akaashis' face made it seem like it was really hard...if only you knew *sigh*

    And with that, lets just say you spent a long night learning new things about volleyball and Bokuto. Akaashi was defiantly right about him being moody.

   In the morning you were very very tired, but Bokuto took you to another gym and you spent the day with the owl. And this continued the rest of the camp, you got closer to Bokuto and he even considered you a best friend.

   Bokuto would feel nervous around you after a while, which Akaashi later explained that it meant he liked you. ((A/N: I know this is quick for them to start liking each other but this is a one shot....who cares :P)) You felt the same way after getting to know him, you were still very curious as to what his hair looked like down.

   One night, you were rooming the halls, not very tired. You saw a figure further down the hall, you recognized the white hair, "Bokuto-san!" You say slightly loud, not wanting to wake anyone up. He turned to you and waved, giving you a smile. You blushed slightly.

   "(y/n) whattcha doin?" He asked as you got closer, you told me you weren't really tired so you were just wondering around. "Thats cool! I just finished taking a shower." You noticed that he had a towel around his next and you suddenly realized that his hair was down. 

    Your blush became more noticeable, "(y/n)? Whats wrong? Are you sick!?!" Bokuto panicked, you waved it off

    "No no I'm fine!!" You promised, "Y-you should wear your hair like that more often! It looks cute!" And with that, you ran off to your room feeling flustered. Leaving a dumbfounded man-child standing in the hallway.

    He suddenly realized what you said and he too felt flustered, 'maybe ill try that..' he thought.  

   Everyday after that, he wore his hair down. Trying to empress a certain someone~

~~~~

Hey guys!

Bokuto is literally my obsession right now...including Akaashi. TBH I personally prefer reading about the ships than I do reading stuff like xReader so i felt like I was betraying Akaashi while writing this cause they OTP *-*

This wasn't to much of romance but I thought it was a cute idea!

Thanks for Reading! <3

~Melody