Sugawara Koshi [Child AU!!]

Amazing

*Sorry for the late update, I was on vacation but I'm back now and ready to write!*

      "Woah! Ko-chan that was amazing!" You looked at your best friend with amazement in your eyes, him blushing slightly; still getting used to your silly nickname for him. He had just learned how to serve a volleyball and though thats not so impressive; you deeply admired your best friend.

       "It's nothing to special (Y/n)-chan!" Kōshi insisted, trying to calm you down. You grabbed his tiny hand, "Don't say that Ko-chan! Everything you do is amazing!!" Kōshi blushed harder, feeling nervous about the closeness of your faces.

      "I know you think that (Y/n)-chan but...it just isn't that impressive. And I mean, there is probably a lot of people that are better than me, easily." You, being your young and emotional self, got sad and upset that he doubted himself so easily. 

     "Ko-chan don't say that! You are amazing! Even if other people don't think so than they are just big dummies! You're the best! So don't be mean towards yourself" Tears rolled down your small face, making Kōshi feel bad for saying those things about himself. He was about to apologize but you interrupted him.

     "Just you wait Ko-chan!" Wiping your tears, "I'll show you how amazing you are! I promise!" You say, determination filling your voice. And before he could respond you ran off towards your house, leaving Kōshi very confused.

*Awhile Later*

   "Mommy?" You step into the kitchen to ask your mother a question.

    "Yes sweetie?" As she stands over you waiting for your response you try to figure out a good way to say that you wanted to. "H-how do you show someone how amazing they are?" Your mother gives you a confused look then smiles; reaching down to scoop you up.

     "Is this about Kōshi-kun?" You nod, making your mother chuckle. "Well, the best advice i can give is to support him so much that he can't do anything but think that he is truly amazing. Do you think you can do that?" You smile and nod vigorously, feeling happy to have found a solution to your problem. "Thank you mommy!" She puts you back down and you run off, feeling determined to support Kōshi in any situation.

     After that talk, you went to every volleyball game he had through elementary to high school. Supporting him fully and, in the process, slowly falling in love with your childhood best friend. 

~~~~

   Years later (after high school)

      You sit nervously in the front row, the sound of heavy breathing and squeaking shoes filled the air. You play with the wedding ring around your finger, hoping. 

     After High school and college, Kōshi joined a professional volleyball team. Now here you are, watching your husband as he played with his team, playing for the title of best volleyball team in Japan. With both teams at match point, the crowd was in suspense. The many TV crew and cameras didn't help either. Though it was an amazing thing Kōshi was considered one of the best setters in Japan; along side with Kageyama, Oikawa, Akaashi and Kenma. It would irk you some days being how famous he was with girls, you didn't blame them fully. Even though his age is growing his looks- not so much. It was a blessing and a curse; mainly a curse when almost every girl in his fan club wished you did not exist, but thats a story for another time.

     As the opposing team got ready to serve, the whole building was silent. Quickly the serve went over the net, the libero reaching the ball before it hit the ground. Kōshi got ready to serve, the format seemed like one of three people would hit the ball. That was until the ace appeared, making it seem like a pipe. You smirked, remembering the move Kageyama made to trick the opposing team during a high school match. And you could tell by the look in your husbands eyes, he was doing exactly that. 

     Before the opposing team could figure it out, Kōshi dumped the ball over the net. The ball landed on the floor and with a final blow of the whistle; Kōshi's team won, earning them the title of best team in japan. The building exploded in victory screams, you yourself got up and ran to your husband. You jumped into his arms, feeling so proud of him.

      You cupped his cheek, "I told you, you are truly amazing." He gave you a loving kiss, resting his forehead on yours

      "Actually (y/n)-chan, you're the amazing one~"

~~~~

Hey guys!

Again sorry for the late update! I was on vacation but I'm back so time to update!

Lord this was a longer one, wasn't it? :P

Ill update again Friday or maybe sooner if i feel like it   ;)

Thanks for Reading! <3

~Melody