(After Life AU!!) Sugawara Koushi

Finally

  "(f/n)-chan...it's going to be ok. Don't worry..." Sugawara whispered softly, holding you while you lay in the bed. No words left your mouth, you stared blankly at the wall as a tear slide down your already stained cheek.

    Six times. Six times that the test came out negative. For months, you have tried to have a child and for months, it hasn't happened. Every time the test showed negative, apart of both of you died. Your marriage with Sugawara wasn't going to well because of this, you were very distant. 

    You stayed home on a daily basis, never left to do anything. Every time a friend or family member called you never answered, heck, you barely even talked to your husband. He had token you to a doctor and he said that you had a disease that wasn't life threatening, but made it very hard to have a child. It destroyed you to hear those words, you cried all night. 

    Had you tried adaption? Yes. But the waiting list was so long that you would probably be in your late 50's by the time you could get a child. 

    "(f/n)-chan please, you need to talk to me. I know this is hard for you, its also hard for me and I need you. It hurts me so much to see you like this." You rolled over and buried your head into his chest, "I'm sorry Koushi, it just hurts..." He was a little surprised that you replied but appreciated it. He held you closer.

     "I know, do you want to try again tonight, I know its soon but... maybe we'll get lucky." You nodded and like that, you got prepared for heartbreak.

~~~~

     It had been a few hours since then and Koushi got you a progeny test, you sat in the bathroom waiting for the result. You didn't get your hopes up, knowing that they probably would just get crushed. The little timer ticked, the noise seemed to haunt you. You had heard it so many times it was like to just sat and taunted you. You finally heard and ring, you breathed in and out.

Positive.

       You sat there, shock consuming you. It was positive, a smile spread ear to ear as tears rolled down your face. You quickly ran out of the bathroom and down the stair, tripping slightly.

       "(f/n)-chan! Are you ok?" He caught your elbow before you fell, you tackled him in a hug. "Koushi! It's positive!" 

        "W-what?" Shock was obvious in his eyes, he chuckled lightly, "I'm pregnant Koushi!" Tears welled in his eyes when reality hit him. He gently touched your stomach and kissed you, rising his head on yours.

  "We'll finally be a family..."

~~~~

I love this one ((P.S I got this idea because this is what happened with my parents *^*))

*Up Next: Daichi Samawara *

Thanks for Reading! <3

Remember to leave any requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody♪