Kenma Kozume

Embarrassed

"Kenma!~ I'm bored!!" You pout on your boyfriends bed, watching him play his video games, it had been like this ever since you came over an hour ago. You were hoping that you two could watch a movie or something like that but you ended up just watching him.

He only hummed in response to your comment, not taking his eyes off his game, "Huh, I never really noticed but, his eyes are very cat-like..." You thought as you gazed at him. You stared at every little feature, his eyes, his hair, the face expressions he makes when he plays. You noticed it all, except for his uncomfortableness.

He felt your stares and he started getting uneasy, "Why is she staring at me like that?" He was about to question but he heard you softly murmur, "Cute..." He's face turned as red as his jersey. He didn't say anything, thinking that you would stop staring at some point...but you didn't.

"(f/n)...Why are you staring?" A blush still covering his face. "I was looking at your eyes, they're so cat-like!!" You get up in face, his eyes widen at the closeness. "And your hair reminds me of pudding!" You pat his head, he strangely liked it, he rubbed his head into your palm.

You smiled and blushed, "He was just so cute!!" You continue to pet his head as you scheme up ways of embarrassing your boyfriend, you smirk as an idea pops into your head. You take your hand off of Kenma's head and he frown's a little, he was about to continue his game when suddenly you embrace him in a tight hug, making him drop his game. You knew that he was very shy about physical contact.

"(f-f/n) what are you doing?" He started squirming under your embrace, "I just wanted to give my boyfriend a hug~" He blushes at the word boyfriend, he has done that ever since you two started going out. "C-Can you let go? I want to play my game..." You frown at him, you were hoping for a better reaction, "Ugh, fine...." You sigh.

Kenma felt a little guilty about returning to his game instead of paying attention to you, but he couldn't help it. He is very shy in general but it was worse with you. He saw you laying in his bed, until you got a scheming aura around you. You got off his bed and crawled near you.

"Kenma~" You cooed, he turned his head and felt something warm on his lips. His face exploded in red, you were kissing him. He was in a state of shock at first but then he did something that surprised you, he kissed back.

He couldn't help it, something came over him. He felt somewhat 'electric' when you kissed him, it was sweet and made his heart flutter in a way he has never felt before... "Love?" He questioned, once you parted he felt an emptiness, the warmness left his chest. So, to your utter surprise, he pulled you back into a kiss, it was sweet and loving but turned a little heated.

You two parted, breath less. "Wow Kenma, I guess you like kissing me huh~" You smirk at him and his turned even more red, if that was possible. You gave him a quick peck, "It's fine~ I like kissing you too~" Poor boy, almost blew a fuss.

You really love embarrassing him~

~~~~

Thanks for Reading! <3

Remember to leave requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody