Sugawara Koushi

Those Three Words

Beautiful, pure, magnificent. All the words Sugawara would use to describe you. He was blinded by you, you fogged his mind. He couldn't think straight, he couldn't focus. He couldn't get you off his mind.

But sadly, he only knew one thing about you, your name. Nothing else for he always watched you from afar, never daring to talk to you. Even if he tried he couldn't see himself succeeding in the simple task.

Though, he couldn't help but feel like he loved you, your smile, your laugh, your eyes, everything. Your angelic voice that caused him to feel butterflies in his stomach. He could fantasize all day but get pulled back into reality, realizing that he hasn't even spoken a single word to you.

In his eyes you were perfect, not a single flaw. You would never be called his, this thought always brought him down. He wanted you to his but he didn't know how to make that happen. "Maybe I should just move on..." But he couldn't bear to.

Unknown to him, you felt the same towards him. Watching from afar, wishing him the best on his volleyball games. But like him, you couldn't bring yourself to talk to him. It was as if he was something you wanted-no-you needed him, for him to call you his. To hold his hand, go on dates, share 'I love you's.

But alas, you couldn't sum up one bit of courage to talk to him. "It's hopeless..." You soon discovered that not all hope was lost. That day the shy silver headed boy talked to you.

Every time he said your name your heart raced, more then it ever had in your life. "Is this love?" Sadly you thought that he didn't return your feelings. You just had to bear with being friends and nothing else.

The third year thought the same as you, not wanted to admit his feelings in fear of losing you completely. His heart ached, wanting to hold you in his arms, hear you say 'I love you'. He yearned to hear those three words. but he never got his hopes up, in fear of having them crushed.

You two slowly grew closer and closer. You felt yourself fall deeper in love with him and him to you. You doubted that he returned your feelings but you couldn't hold it in any longer. That day, Sugawara heard the three words he has been yearning to hear,

"I love you "

~~~~

Thanks for Reading! <3

Remember to leave requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody