Nishinoya Yuu [Child AU!!]

Marry you [Child AU!!]

     As a tiny Nishinoya runs around his backyard, you dangle from the swing not a care in the world, giggling at your silly best friend. See, you and him tried to give his dog a little bath. This resulted in a bubbly and slippery dog that definitely didn't want to take a bath.

    The tiny dog escaped his tormentors and ran as fast and as far as Nishinoyas' backyard gates allowed. While he took care of the dog, you felt like relaxing, even from a young age you didn't really like running around frantically and causing trouble. Which is why your parents found it very strange you made a friend like Nishinoya but you just did, so they let you stick by his side. 

    While lost in your own childish thought, you didn't hear Nishinoya fall but you did hear him crying. This quickly snapped you out of your daze and brought your attention to your crying best friend. You ran as fast as your little legs could take you, finding him on the ground clutching his elbow, tears running down his face.

    "Yuu-chan are you ok?!" A worried expression filling your face, Yuu whipped his face and nodded. He stood up and gave you a weak smile. 

     "Don't worry (Y/n)-chan, I'm a man!" He declared, poking his chest with his thumb, giving his stupid yet cute grin of his. "I can handle the pain!" You weren't convinced so you grabbed his arm and kissed the tip of his elbow. 

      "Even men can hurt Yuu! So I'll be there for when you are hurting ok?" Ah, what a wise one your were, eh reader? Yuu blushed deeply but nodded,

     "And I promise that when we get old I'll marry you! No one can have (Y/N)-chan other than me!" You giggled at his proposal. "I hope so Yuu!" You both gave each other a toothy grin, looking forward to the future.

---

*20 years later*

     You heard the church bells ring as Yuu carried you down the steps, placing you in the limo. Waving to family friends you headed off, cans that were tied to the back of the limo cluttering against the pavement.

     Yuu held your had tightly, you gave your husband a loving look. "I feel so happy right now." You admit out loud, causing Yuu to grin widely. "So am I (Y/n)." He leaned in and gave you a sweet kiss then resting his forehead on yours.

    He laughed lightly, "Whats so funny?" You ask, curious. "Didn't I tell you I would marry you?" You blush remembering the promise made as little kids, grinning back

   "Yes, yes you did~"

~~~~

Hey guys!

First story in a while!! I hope you enjoyed! :)

This was short but I thought it was sweet~

Should I write more child au's?

Thanks for Reading<3

~Melody 

*Insta: Marilyn_2627