Oikawa Tooru

Cousins

[A/N: Short one-shot]

Jealous. That was the word that could describe Oikawa Tooru, jealous that HIS girlfriend was hugging none other Kageyama Tobio. This wasn't the first time he found himself feeling this way. Even though you two are dating-yes, you are dating THE Oikawa- you have been spending a lot of time Kageyama and it was pissing off the 'grand king'. He decided to give you the cold shoulder until you apologized.

"Ne, Tooru-san? Are you ok?" You said waving your hand in front of him, snapping him out of his thoughts. He just replied with a 'hmph' and walked off, "What's his problem?" You whisper to your self.

It was Saturday and you decided to stop by Oikawa house and spend time with your boyfriend. You also wanted to ask why he has been ignoring you all week. You knocked on his door and his mother answered, "Oh hello (f/n)-chan!~ What brings you here?" She asks, "Oh I was just going to hang out of Oikawa today if that's ok?"

"Of course sweetie! He's in his room." She said letting you in. You walk up to his room, you open his door and find him laying in bed with headphones on. He looked deep in thought, you decided to miss with your boyfriend, you walk over and quickly take off one side of the headphones off and yell, "HEY TOORU!" He jumped away, you laughed, "(F/N)-CHAN! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!" He whined, "Gomen, I just wanted to mess with you."

"Why are you here." He grumbled, "I wanted to ask why you have been ignoring me this week." You say, you looked really sad and Oikawa felt guilty, "You...Kageyama...to..." He said, you only heard a few words because he was mumbling, "What was that?" You ask confused. "I said, you have been spending time with Kageyama to much!" He snapped. You looked at him confused and then started laughing, he gave you a weird look, "(f/n)-chan this isn't a laughing matter!" He whined, "Oikawa, are you saying that your jealous of Kageyama?"

"Maybe..." He said pouting. You gave him a kiss on the check causing him to blush a little, "You don't need to be jealous Oikawa-" "But you have been spending a lot of time with him and I saw you two hugging!" He interpreted, "That's true but... Kageyama is my cousin!" You say smiling at your now confused boyfriend, "SERIOULY?!?" He yells. "Yes and plus, I would never cheat on you." You say giving him a loving kiss that he gladly returns

You were his and not even your cousin would change that.

~~~~

Thanks for Reading! <3

Remember to leave requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody

((Happy late Birthday Assikawa! (=ω) ))