Tsukishima Kei

A Kiss

A kiss. Thats all you wanted from your boyfriend, Tsukishima Kei. You have been dating for a month now and haven't done anything other then hold hands, and even that is rare.

This whole week you have been trying to kiss him or hint that you wanted to. But, even though he is a genius in class, he can't take a hint. He was an idiot when it came to romance in any way.

"God he is such a tsundere!" You thought puffing your cheeks out. Since he couldn't take a hint, you decided to ignore him. It would be a little bit of a challenge since you helped out Kiyoko almost everyday.

Tsukishima noticed that you were ignoring him and it was starting to piss him off, "What is her problem?" He thought. Even though he didn't show it, he did want to kiss you, but he is a MAYJOR tsundere.

~~~

Tsukishima was pissed, more like jealous but he wouldn't admit it. You were helping out with practice today and you were paying attention to every one expect him. If he tried to talk to you, you would run off and talk to someone else.

He finally had enough, he grabbed your wrist an dragged you out of the gym. "K-Kei?", "Why have you been ignoring me?" He asked, trapping you against a wall. You tried to get out but his arms were blocking you. "N-no reason." You say blushing. "Bullshit." He sad giving you a glare.

"Well...I...kiss." You mumbled, "What? I can't hear you, speak up.", "I said that I wanted you to kiss me." You quietly say while blushing. There was a long silence, you look up at Tsukishima.

Right as you look up, you felt his lips on your's. You were taken back but kissed back. It was a loving kiss, your heart was beating out of your chest and felt butterflies in your stomach.

You two separated after a while longer, "There you got your kiss." He said smirking, "S-shutup!" You said blushing.

You finally got your first kiss~

~~~~

Thanks for Reading! <3 Sorry if this one was crappy (^-^)

Remember to leave requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody♪