Daichi Sawamura

Karaoke

You were part of the of the girl's volleyball team, ever since you joined, you took a liking to the captain of the boys team. Daichi Suwamura, you both were third years, you two met when the girl's team went against the boys. What you didn't know was the captain also liked you. Everyone knew! Well...except you two.

Your best friend, and captain, Yui Michimiya, got together with Tanaka and Nishnoya. All three of them wanted to get you two together. So they planned karaoke night, both teams would take a break from after school practice and go to a karaoke bar, no drinking of course, well expect Ukai. During the time there, the three would try anything in their power to set you two up.

~Time Skip (After school)~

You went home and got changed, you were excited but nervous about the little 'party' "What if I sink at singing?", you thought, "What if Daichi thinks I sound bad?" Now you started to panic. "Calm down (y/f/n) it will be fine, just sing with a group, not by yourself and you'll be fine!" You thought trying to shake off your nerves. You got dressed in casual clothing and headed out, you made it to jaraoke place and found your team waiting for every one.

Once everyone got there, you piled into the karaoke room that was reserved for you. For a while no one sung, it was just eating and talking. After a while, Michimiya, grabbed a mic, "Ok everyone! I think its time for some singing!" She said, obviously excited.

A few groups went, mainly the girls, and then Michimya pulled you onto the stage, much to your displeasure. "Now now (y/f/n) you haven't sung anything all night!" She said. "Fine I'll sing one song but only one!" You say, you knew that even if you complained, she wouldn't let give up. "Yay!" She squealed "Well here we go."

You scrolled through the song options and found one you knew pretty well, you stared getting nervous, everyone's eyes were on you including Daichi's. Unknown to you, he was excited to hear you sing. The music starting playing,

"I don't know why but my hands are shaking

I can see you coming and I stand here waiting

Yeah I get tongue tied in the conversation

It's an f'd up, sad, sick situation

I tried to tie my heart down, board up all the windows

Oh but its to late now, I let you get to close

I know I should take cover hind inside these four walls

But baby I surrender, it all"

Everyone was shocked, you sounded amazing, Daichi felt himself fall deeper in love with you then he already had.

"Cause you're a force of nature, look at what you've done

I can taste the danger but I don't want to run

So hold me to the ground and I wont put up a fight

I'm a caution taker, but baby you're a force of nature"

Even though Daichi didn't know it, this song was directed towards him.

"Baby your a force of nature.

...

I feel your move in and they take me under

You know just what to do how to make me want you

And I know I'll be broken when its over

Oh but I cant help but pull you closer

I tried to tie my heart down, board up all the windows

Oh but its to late now I let you get to close

'Cause you're a force of nature, look at what you've done

I can taste the danger, but I don't want to run

So hold me to the ground and I wont put up a fight

I'm a caution taker, but baby your a force of nature."

You decided to stop the song there, feeling embarrassed enough as is and everyone clapped, Daichi sent you a smile and you could feel the heat rising to your cheeks. You decide that if you want to confess that you might as well do it now, you walk over to Daichi, feeling butterflies in your stomach. "D-Daichi, c-could I-I t-talk t-to y-you p-privately f-for a s-second?" You asked and he nodded while smiling, you two walked outside, "I-I just wanted to tell you that I r-really like you." You say, looking down at the ground, "I like you too!" You look up and see Daichi smiling with a little blush on his cheeks. "Will you be my girlfriend (y/f/n)?" He asked, "Yes!" You said, smiling like from ear to ear.

Unknown to you two, Tanaka, Nishinoya and Michimiya were hiding in a bush near by, "Yes!" Your best friend cheered,

"Karaoke night went off just as planned!"

~~~~

Thanks for Reading! <3

Remember to leave requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody