Kuroo Tetsurou

Cant Live Without

[Ghoul!KurooxReader]

"(F/N) GO AWAY!!" Kuroo's cries filled the air, anger and desperation in his voice. "I WILL NOT LEAVE UNTIL YOU EXPLAIN THIS!!!" You yelled, tears streaming down your face. You couldn't believe what was happening, Kuroo was a...ghoul.

A ghoul, the monster's that killed your family. The things you hated the most. So, why was your boyfriend one of them? Out of all people...why him?

It was Saturday night and you decided to visit your boyfriend at his apartment, only going there to find him eating what you assumed were human organs. His eyes black, the red iris's that have haunted your dreams since your childhood.

He sighed, "What do you think it looks like?!? I'm a ghoul, a monster." The normal hot-headed captain looked defeated, even though his eyes were still black, you could see the sadness and guilt in them. You slowly walked towards him, you cupped his face causing him to flinch. "Why didn't you tell me?" You finally stopped crying.

"How could I?! People like me killed your parents, why would you date a monster like me?" He put his hand on top of yours. He's attitude surprised you, he normally acted silly, perverted and sometimes snarky but he looked like a wounded animal. "Kuroo, you still should have told me...I might have understood..." You whispered.

"How can you understand?!? Your HUMAN...your NORMAL...your not a MONSTER." He glared at you but stopped when he saw the fear in your eyes. "I-I'm sorry (f/n)...it's just, I really don't want to lose you...please..." He hugged you, you tensed at the sudden affection but eased into it, he buried his head in the crook of your neck.

You didn't understand why you didn't feel scared, ghouls are monsters, they EAT people, they ate your family. So, why couldn't you find it in your heart to hate him? "I cant just erase all those memories just like that...I love him..." You knew that it was probably wrong for you to love him but, you needed him.

You stroke his black hair, trying to make him feel better. "Kuroo...I still love you." He lifts his head up, shock in his eyes. "R-Really?" You nodded your head and pulled him back into a hug. You buried your head in his chest, you felt secure and safe despite what he was.

"What would I do without you (f/n)?" He sighed, you smile into his chest, he cups your face and slowly pulls it towards his. He kissed you lightly, almost as if he was afraid you would break. You kissed back and felt butterflies in your stomach, your heart fluttered. "I love you so much (f/n)..." He whispered, resting his forehead on yours. "I love you too Kuroo."

Even if he was a monster, you still loved him~

~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter! T^T

Thanks for Reading! <3

Remember to leave requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody