Akaashi Keiji

Star

***Celebrity AU***

Idea ByDreiecksnebel

     You decided to take a break after scheduling the thousandth meeting for your client, Akaashi Keiji. You were his manager and it was fun yet tiring. Him, being one of the biggest stars right, made it fun to go around with him and interact with his job and him being your best friend, of course,but since he was so popular, his schedule was hectic. 

     You two have known each other since high school and you have been his manager ever since his career started. You also happened to be in a relationship with him. Actually for about about six years now, ever since Bokuto accidentally told you Akaashi liked you.

     You smiled at the memory, remembering how upset Bokuto was that he spilled and how much Akaashi was blushing, embarrassed even after you said you felt the same. The only downside about dating him was that you had to keep it a secret. Even though you were his manager, you had your own boss who, even though he knew about your relationship, thought Akaashi's fame would rise if he pretended to date a famous actress. Her name was Kaori Suzumeda and she actually had feelings for Akaashi even though she knew the relationship was fake, you thought thats why she agreed to it. 

      Even though you hated it, you knew it helped his popularity. He didn't get anything out of dating you. Since you remembered this, the rest of the day you were down, Akaashi definitely could tell but waited till you guys were at the apartment you to shared to ask.

       As you were making dinner, you felt his arms wrap around you, his head resting on your shoulder. "(Y/n), whats wrong?" You definitely would have said that it was nothing except for the fact Akaashi could see past that, he could read you as easily he could Bokuto. 

       You sighed and turned to face him, putting your face in his chest. "I just realized that there is no reason to date me, you don't benefit from it like you do Kaori. You should date her-for real- you two would probably be great together." You felt Akaashi rub your head.

       "I dont agree, I'm happy with you. Thats all I need. I love you." You felt happy but the lingering doubt stayed just a bit, you decided to act like normal. Akashi had a red carpet event tomorrow and you didn't want him worried. You looked up to him. "I love you too." He leaned down and gave you a comforting kiss.

         "Well dinners about done! Then i want you to sleep! You had a busy day and you have your event tomorrow can't have bags on that pretty face of yours~" You joked, earning a smile from him. 

~~~Next day 

           You got dressed after Akaashi, he wore a classic black suit but still looked amazing. Even though you were his manager, you needed to dress up. You wore a (fave color) mermaid dress, with (whatever makeup and hair). 

           You walked out into the living room, "Are you ready Akaashi?" You grab your purse and get curious when he doesn't respond. You look back at him and see a giant blush across his face while he stared at you, "Akaashi?! Are you ok?" You worry.

         He nodded, "Y-you look nice.." You blushed a bit but smiled, glad he liked it. You hear a knock at the door, remembering that Koari needed to show up here so they could arrive together. You opened the door and meet her sweet looking eyes but they always held a little resentment towards you. She wore a simple yet sliming red dress that had a slit to show her leg, her hair in a bun and natural makeup. 

        "Hello Akaashi!...(Y/n)" You smile though wanting to hurt her in some way when you saw how she looked at Akaashi. He could feel the tension so he cleared his throat, "We should get going. And (y/n) you do look nice." He added, giving you a loving look, making you forget about Koari. 

       "How do I look Akaashi?" She asked, sounding a bit flirtatious. 

      "It looks a bit plain for the occasion." He said honestly, you tried not to look happy about that comment but a smile appeared on your face, inside you were laughing. Koari seemed a little pissed off but just walked away. You laughed a little when she was far enough and high fived your boyfriend, he didn't understand why. He was very smart but didn't always realize what some comments towards girls could mean. That honestly made the situation a bit funnier.

       You arrived at the red carpet in no time, you stood a bit away from Akaashi and Koari while the media wanted pictures of the 'amazing' couple. Your expression was sad and Akaashi could see that, it pained him. He soon was pulled into a televised interview on the carpet, still with Kaori. Acting like a perfect couple. Akashi would sometimes get annoyed how much Koari would play into it.

       "So you two, you've been dating for a while. Any plans of a closer relationship any time soon?" The interviewer asked, the camera in his face and others clicking photos of them and the passing stars behind them. 

       "Well, I'm hoping but this guys isn't owning up to it~" Kaori said jokingly, Akaashi gave a half smile but really didn't like the answer she gave. 

        "Now that I think about it, I haven't really seen you two kiss~ How about we get one for your fans?" Akashi now hated the interviewer. What pissed him off more is Koari seemed thrilled to do so. Turning towards him and giving a look of 'do.it.' 

         "You know what?" Akashi said, pushing Koari away, "Im done lying." He started walking off while everyone looked at them, confused. Koari yelling "Akaashi what are you doing?!" He grabbed your arm, you were confused but didn't say anything. He walked over to the camera with you.

        "This girl right here is my manager and actual girlfriend, she has been for six years. Me and Koari aren't actually dating, it was a ploy for everyone. But I'm tired of lying, this is the girl I love and intend on marrying." You blushed like crazy at that last part but couldnt think much as Akaashi kissed you lovingly on camera, in front of the world. The world stopped for a minute, no one but you and him.

       Once he stopped, everything came back and cameras were going off like crazy, interviewers were practically tackling you to see who exactly you were. Akaashi held you close to his side and said,

     "Guess you're a star now too~"

~~~~

Hey guys! 

Second request is finished! Remember to keep giving ideas! The more the better!

This one was long but i thought it was nice

Thanks for Reading! <3

~Melody