Sugawara Koushi

B Team

The whole team was worried for the silver headed setter. He hasn't been his same self for about a week now, the reason? You.

~Flashback~

"Suga!" You yell to said male, he looks at you and gives you a smile. "Suga, I have great news!" His heart picks up speed when you say his nickname. "What is it (f/n)-chan?" He ask's blushing a little. It was clear that he liked you but you were clueless.

Every time someone said he liked you said, "No he doesn't were just best friends!" Because that's what you thought of Sugawara. Nothing more but your best friend.

"I'm confessing to my crush today!" You say blushing, "That's great (f/n)!" He said giving you a fake smile. Even though he didn't know your crush he hoped it was him and you were doing one of things that happens in fan fictions, were you act like you have a crush on someone else but it was really him.

But oh how he was wrong...

~Time Skip (After School)~

Sugawara was walking to the gym when he heard his name being called, "Suga!" You yell running towards him a with a smile and blush. "Hi (f/n)-chan!" He said giving you a smile. "Suga! I confessed to my crush and he accepted my feelings!" Sugawara couldn't believe what he heard.

"T-Thats great (f/n)." He said giving you a little smile, "Is something wrong Suga?" You asked giving him a worried look, "No, nothing. Well bye now I have to get to practice!" He said walking away.

~End Of Flashback~

And that was that. You were with your crush. Not him and probably would never be. Suagwara should have known better, you only thought of him as a friend.

He was crushed. You were happy with your boyfriend so he didn't feel as bad, "As long as she's happy..." He would tell himself but he knew that it didn't help.

He wanted you to be his but it would never happen.

He would always be the B Team.

~~~~

Thanks for Reading! <3

Remember to leave requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody