Hinata Shouyou

Sick

You wake up with a pounding headache, "Ugh." You feel your forehead and it was really warm, "Please tell me I don't have a cold!" You thought, you took your temperature, 107. "No! I was going on a date with Shouyou today!" You say, grumbling to yourself. It was Saturday and your parents had to work overtime at their work so you thought this would be the perfect weekend to have a date with your boyfriend, Hinata Shouyou.

But now, you were sick and rolled up in your bed under a mountain of covers. You decide to call Shouyou and tell him that you were sick. You picked up your phone and dialed his number,

"Hello (f/n)-chan! What up?" He asks very excitedly, "Nothing really Shouyou but I'm sick and we cant go on our date today, I'm really sorry." You say, obviously depressed. "It's ok (f/n)-chan just get well soon." You hear him say, it broke your heart to hear him sound so depressed, "I'm really sorry Shouyou! But once I get better I promise we'll go on a date!" You said trying to cheer him up, "Ok (f/n)-chan I got to go bye!" He then hangs up.

After that you buried yourself under the covers and slept. After an hour the door bell woke you up. You got up and wrapped a blanket around you and walked down stairs, annoyed that someone woke you. "Hello?" You say opening the door and were shocked to see Hinata, "Hello (f/n)-chan! How are you doing? You don't look well." He was right, your nose was red, your hair was a mess, and your eyes were barely open from being sleepy. "I'm doing ok?" You let him in a saw that he had a plastic bag, "Well, I'm here to take care of you!" He said blushing a little bit, "Thanks Shouyou but you don't have to!"

"It's fine! I am your boyfriend after all!" Now it's your turn to blush. After that, Hinata put you to bed and made soup, in a can since he wasn't the best cook. "Thanks Shouyou!" You say and gobble down the soup. He hands you some pills, "H-here take these, they'll help your fever." he also gave you a cup of water. "Thanks Shouyou!" You say and give him a peck on the cheek. He face turned a thousand of shades of red.

After a while you fell asleep, Hinata stayed by your side the entire time, "Shouyou~" You cooed, He hummed in response, you lifted the blankets and motioned him to climb in, B-but y-your s-sick (f-f /n)" You gave him puppy dog eyes and he just couldn't say no, he climbed in the bed next to you.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and put his head in the crook of your neck. After a while you spoke, "Thank you for taking care of me today Shouyou~" You whispered, "No problem (f/n)-chan, now go to sleep." He said, kissing your forehead, "I love you~" You said falling asleep,

"I love you too" He said, giving you a final kiss on the forehead before falling asleep himself.

~~~~

Thanks for Reading! <3

Remember to leave requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody