(After Life AU!!) Tanaka Ryuuosuke

Keep You Safe

[*SHORT AU*]

    Every since you and Tanka started dating, he knew about your extreme fear of thunder, sadly, when you got married and had your first, he picked up the same fear.

    Tonight was supposed to be a peaceful night, but at around one o'clock, the loud boom roared through the house, scaring you awake. You hugged onto what you thought was your husband but turned out to be a pillow, you remember that Tanka worked night shifts now. You whimpered softly as another boom rang in your ears.

  You heard tiny thumbing then your door slammed open, Levi climbed onto your bed, burying himself into you. "Stay strong for your child (F/n)!"  You thought while wrapping your arms around the five year old child.

   You rubbed his head as another loud boom shook your house, causing a him to whimper. As Levi calmed, you heard another pair of feet. Even in the dark, the could see the glowing ember eyes of your three year old son, Eren. ((See what I did there ;D)) He clutched onto Levi and sucked his thumb as he slowly drifted back to sleep.

   You were the glad that your children calmed but your heart was still pounding out of your chest. You checked the weather on your phone and there was a huge storm coming; along with a lot of thunder and lightning. A couple tears gathered in your eyes but you didn't let them fall, "Stay calm (f/n)!!" You kept saying to yourself.

  A good ten minutes later and you still couldn't lure yourself to sleep, the thunder got worse and worse. Just as one blared through the house, you heard the front door slam open. You almost got out of bed and grabbed the bat but your husband ran into the room and held you.

  You immediately calmed down as his familiar smell filled your lungs, "Are you ok?" He asked, you nodded into his chest, "How did you get here do fast?" His work was about an hour away.

  "I left as soon as I heard a storm was coming, sorry about getting here late." He changed into night clothes quickly before trying to get into bed, "Those little! They took my side of the bed!" He whispered yelled ((I dunno)) You giggled softly, "You can sleep on my side tonight!" He grinned and climbed into the warm cocoon that was your bed.

  As he wrapped his arms around you and your kids, you could ignore the sound of thunder. Before you fell asleep, you felt Tanaka kiss your head while whispering,

  "I will always protect you guys."

~~~~ 

Hey guys! I'm finished with exams so I can finally update!!! :DD

Thanks for Reading <3

*Up Next: Oikawa Tooru*

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn_2627*

~Melody♪