Iwaizumi Hajime

Love You No Matter What

"I-I think we should break up..." Your words repeat in his mind, trying to register. You looked down, trying to hid the tears that were slowly falling down your pale cheeks.

"W-What?..." His heart felt like exploding, why would you want to break up with him? You said you loved him, you said that you would never leave him, you said...

"I'm sorry..." You barely managed to whisper before running off, leaving him there, heartbroken. He stared at your disappearing figure, mouth agape, feeling his heart shatter into a million pieces. His girlfriend of three years, gone in a matter of seconds...why?

Why him? Why of all people does he have to feel this, experience this type of pain? He was going to find out, thats certain. He needed to know why why you wanted this, to hurt him and destroy all of the memories.

But...for now that would have to wait, he slowly walked home, still in shock, feeling like a piece of him was taken away. Tears threaten to fall but he wouldn't let them, not here...not now.

"Iwa-chan~" He heard from a distance, then a thud against his back. "Iwa-chaaannnn~ You didn't wait for me! You meanie~" Oikawa faced him and regretted even talking to him.

"Leave me alone dumbass..." He whispered, he didn't feel like hitting the annoying male in front of him. He just wanted to go home and try to escape this nightmare. For some reason, Oikawa understood that and walked away silently, letting his friend have some space.

He got home and went straight to bed, never coming out of his room once. He fell into a restless sleep, hoping to wake up and find out that it was all a dream.

~Next Day~

At school, you avoided him as much as possible. He heart stung every time you looked away from him, ignored his cries, ignored him...

As school ended, he still felt crushed. He walked to the gym, deep in thought until he heard quiet sobs in a near by classroom. He slowly slide open the door to find you there, your frail figure shaking, trying not to break down.

On instinct he went over to console you, his arms wrapped around your shaking figure, making you jump from surprise. You looked up at him with watery eyes, "H-Hai-chan..." You whispered, his nickname made his heart race.

You immediately buried your face in his chest and cried, your shaking got worse as you did this. His heart hurt even more seeing you like this, he was going to murder the person who did this to you.

He looked at your trembling figure, noticing many bruises running up and down your arms. "Who did this?" He spoke, his words trying to sound gentle but you could hear the anger in his voice. You finally decided to tell him, scared about his reaction.

"M-My father turned abusive..." You whispered, you felt him tense, a murdering aura surrounded him. "H-He has done things...to me." You felt more tears pour from your eyes.

"You don't deserve someone like me...someone used...someone thats broken..." You whispered and sobbed more into his chest. You felt nervous as the silence grew thicker and thicker around you. He slowly lifted your head up, you looked into his brown eyes, the ones you love deeply and he said,

"Idiot. I love you no matter what..."

~~~~

I have finally updated!!!!! ( ^ω^ )

Thanks for being so patient guys! I really appreciate it! (⌒▽⌒)

Thanks for reading! <3

Remember to leave requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody♪