Kuroo Tetsurou

So Much For My Happy Ending

Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...

So much for my happy ending

"(f/n) calm down!" Kuroo's voice rang through your house while hot tears ran down your face, "Why should I?!? We have been married for three fucking years and you still don't want a child!" You yelled back, fist clenched together. How did this happen? Well, the same reason every other fight started. You wanted a kid, a family but every time you brought it up to your husband he would always say, "I'm not ready yet babe..." or, "Lets talk about this later."

Let's talk this over

It's not like we're dead

Was it something I did?

Was it something you said?

Don't leave me hanging

In a city so dead

Held up so high

On such a breakable thread (breakable thread)

 You didn't know why he did this, didn't he love you? Didn't he want to start a family with you? At first, you would have automatically said 'yes' but now your not so sure. "Did you ever think that maybe, I never wanted a baby in the first place?!" Pain shot through your heart when you heard those words. Every since you were a child you always had this dream of having a loving husband and adorable children and you didn't see your future any other way.

You were all the things I thought I knew

And I thought we could be

 "Fine! I guess you don't need me as your wife anymore!" You yelled and he could hear the hatred dripping from your voice. You stormed out of the house, you ran and ran until Kuroo's calls couldn't be heard.

You were everything, everything that I wanted (that I wanted)

We were meant to be, supposed to be but we lost it (we lost it)

And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away

All this time you were pretending

So much for my happy ending

  You knew Kuroo would follow you and eventually fide you, but for now, you were alone with your thoughts. In some ways that's what you wanted but yet, you wanted him beside you-fighting or not. Your angry tears turned into sad ones.

You've got your dumb friends

I know what they say (they say)

They tell you I'm difficult

But so are they (but so are they)

But they don't know me

Do they even know you (even know you)?

All the things you hide from me

All the shit that you do (all the shit that you do)

All the stuff that you do (all the stuff that you do)

You knew part of the reason he didn't want kids was because of his friends, half of them had kids and complained none-stop about them while the other half were single and bragged about the freedom. "He was probably just nervous that he would end up like them, frustrated and miserable" You thought, your head starting to clear "But...he cant be sure that we would end up like that..." A little bit of frustration still pent up in your heart.

You were all the things I thought I knew

And I thought we could be

As you were in thought, you didn't notice that you walked onto the street and the headlights that were getting closer. "(F/N)!!" Kuroo's voice rang in your ears and made you notice the car heading right towards you. You froze on the spot, you felt weight push you to the other side of the road and the screeching of tires. 

He was everything, everything that I wanted

We were meant to be, supposed to be but we lost it

And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away

All this time you were pretending

So much for my happy ending

  Horrified, you got off the ground and turned around to see Kuroo, lying on the ground bleeding. "Kuroo!!" You ran over to him, propping him up in your arms, you saw his beat up form, his eyes barely open and tears rolled down your face. You buried your face in his chest, "W-Why did you do that you baka!" You sobbed, you felt his hand reach up and pet your hair, "I'm glad your ok (f/n)" You heard his cough and saw red cover the top of his shirt. "Don't worry about me! What about you!" You started to shake, trembling. "Hey, its going to be ok, ok?" He slowly lifted your chin, giving you a weak smile. "No-no you cant leave me Kuroo! I need you!" More tears ran down your face, "You'll be fine (f/n)...Just remember that I love you and that I'm sorry..." His eyes slowly closed and you sat there, speechless. You screamed and sobbed into his chest, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" You repeated to his lifeless form. Wishing. Hoping he would just open his eyes...but he didn't. 

So much for my happy ending~

~~~~

I almost cried writing this ;-;

Thanks for Reading! <3

Remember to leave requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody♪