Kuroo Tetsurou

Annoying Pervert

"Ugghh" Kuroo sighed at the scene in front of him, you, Kuroo's girlfriend and manager of the volleyball team, were laughing it up with Yaku. Even though you two were dating, Kuroo hated it when you gave your attention to any guy but him. Sometimes, you would purposely ignore him and give your attention to another boy just to bug him. Today was one of those days, so, instead of helping Kuroo, you had a long chat with Yaku. Giggling and touching his arm everyone in a while, just to piss of your boyfriend even more. You could feel the gloomy aura around him, and his gaze burning holes in your head.

Kuroo decided to mess with you too. He was going to spike the ball just by your head, he got into position and threw the ball up, jumped and right as he hot the ball, Lev bumped into him, causing the volleyball to go start towards you head.

You noticed something flying towards you, you turned your head and BAM...the ball hit you right in the face. Silence filled the room, everyone was shocked as you fell to the floor. "LEV WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Kuroo yelled, "Hey! Your the one that spiked the ball!" He said, trying to defend himself. You were very dizzy and your vision was a little blurry. "(y-y/f/n) are you ok?" Yaku asked, "I think I should go to the nurse." You whispered, "I'll take you." He volunteered, giving you a hand, you took his and he helped you up. You tripped over your feet a little, still feeling dizzy. "(y-y/f/n)? I'm sorry about that." You heard kuroo say. "Whatever." You say frustrated. All of a sudden, someone picked you up, seeing familiar black hair you knew it was Kuroo, "I'll take you to the nurse." He said, you didn't even want to fight him, your head was still hurting and you knew he wouldn't let you go until you were at the nurses office.

You two finally got there and the nurse wasn't there, so Kuroo played you down on a cot and sat next to you. "You ok?" He asked "Why the hell did you spike a volleyball at me?" You ask, obviously pissed. "Well, you were giving all your attention to Yaku, so I was just going to spike it close to you to get your attention but Lev bumped into me at the last second and it caused me to hit it in the wrong direction." Kurt explained.

"You are annoying!" You say under your breath, but you couldn't blame him, you were the one messing with him. "I forgive you, but only because this was my fault." You say, looking away from him. Your vision wasn't blurry anymore and your head didn't hurt as much. What you said interested Kuroo, "Now, (y/f/n) what do you mean by that?" He said giving you a smirk "Crap" you thought, "N-nothing forget about it." You say cursing at yourself for stuttering. All of a sudden, Kuroo climbed on top of you, holding your arms above your head with one arm and holding your chin in the other, keeping your head still. "Now, now (y/f/n) did you purposely try to get me jealous?" He asked, knowing his was right. "I-I don't know what your talking about." You say, He leaned down to your ear and whispered huskily, "You know I don't like it when your give your attention to anyone but me" His breath sending chills down your spine. Your face was as red as his jacket. "K-kuroo?" You asked, before you could finish he kissed you, it was a rough but passionate kiss, you, on instinct kissed back. Your heart was beating out of your chest, he started kissing down your jawline and then to your neck, "K-kurro m-maybe w-we s-shouldn't d-do t-this h-here." You barely squeak out, "I guess your right...my house after practice, I'm not done with you." He whispered, in your ear.

Your face got even redder, if that was possible, "F-fine." You say, looking away from him. He laughed and gave you one last kiss before getting off of you. "I love you." He cooed, "I-I h-hate you." You say blushing, him only laughing and grabbing your hand.

He was an annoying pervert alright~

~~~~

Thanks for Reading! <3

Remember to leave requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody