Kuroo Tetsurou

Tsundere

You awoke to your phone going off, you groaned as you got out of the warm covers to get it. You finally find it and you see that you got a text message from your boyfriend, Kuroo Tetsurou.

From: Tetsurou

Subject: Date?

Hey (f/n)! There is a new ice-cream store that opened and I was wondering if you want to go on a date and check it out?

Even though you wanted to sleep you couldn't say no to ice-cream! He knew it was your weakness

To: Tetsurou

Subject: Sure

Sure, pick me up in 30 minutes.

You replied and got dressed, Kuroo finally showed up. "Hello (f/n)-chan!~" He cooed, "Hey Testsurou!" You say giving him a little smile. "Let's go to the ice-cream shop!" He seemed really excited, "Kuroo, are you scheming something?" You ask, "Wha?!? Why would you think that?" You rolled your eyes, "Because you are never this excited or kind unless your scheming something." You say bluntly, "I've always been this kind." Sigh. You weren't going to get it out of him.

"Whatever. Let's go, your paying for the ice-cream though." You scoff, "Fine, fine!" He replies grabbing your hand and practically dragging your there. When you got there you turned into someone Kuroo as never seem before. You were really excited and practically ordered everything every type of ice cream and topping. Kuroo couldn't help but laugh, "What're you laughing about?" You ask shooting him a glare,

"Nothing~ But (f/n)-chan your going to get fat if you eat everything in the store~" He teased, "Shut up!" You yell hitting him on the head. "Ouch (f/n)! That hurt!" He whined, "Tch. Just pay for the ice-cream already!"

He paid and got a chocolate ice-cream in a bowl, while you got (favorite ice-cream) on a cone. You two walked around town while eating your ice-cream. You got a little ice-cream on you cheek and Kuroo saw this as a chance to mess with you.

"(F/n), you got some ice-cream on your cheek. He said, "Really?!" You say and started trying to wipe it off, Kuroo grabbed your wrist and licked the ice-cream off your cheek. You turned a thousand shades of red. "Mhm. (Favorite ice-cream flavor) tastes good! I see why it's our favorite!" You sent him a glare while still blushing, "W-why d-did y-you d-do t-that!?!" You say, "Wha?! I wanted to try your ice-cream!" He whined like a five year old, "You could have just asked for a bite!" You say, "Can I taste it again?" He asked with certain look in eyes, "Fine." You say and hand him your ice-cream, "I didn't mean it like that (f/n)" He said, "Wha-" You were stopped when Kuroo kissed you.

You were shocked but kissed back, he licked your bottom lip, asking for permission. You gave it too him and he explored every inch of your mouth. You two pulled away panting from lack of air. "I like that flavor~" He cooed once again making you blush.

"B-baka!" You say, "Your such a tsundere (f/n)!" He say's, "Am not!"

"Are too"

" Am not"

"Are too"

"AM NOT!!"

"Fine you aren't!" He said raising his hands in defeat, "But you still kinda are." He whispered earning him a glare.

"Lets visit the ice-cream shop again (f/n)~", "Fine, baka!" You say giving into your boyfriend's request.

You were a tsundere but you would never admit, definitely to your cat-like boyfriend.

~~~~

Thanks for Reading! <3

Remember to leave requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody