(After Life AU!!) Iwazumi Hajime

Drunken Rants

   College was definitely something you didn't expect. When you first started attending college with your childhood best friend, Iwazumi Hajime, you promised you wouldn't go to stupid parties and get wasted. Yeah that didn't last long. Your boyfriend toke you to a frat party along with Iwazumi and his girlfriend.
     You stood in the corner most of the night, denying any drinks offered. You mainly tried to keep watch over your now drunk boyfriend. You currently were running around the house trying not find him. You looked in every room until you heard weird noises in the cost closet.
      Your curiosity got the best of you and you opened it. Standing in front of you was your boyfriend practically eating Iwazumi's girlfriend face. You gasped and felt heartbroken, he heard you and gave you a shocked drunken stare. "(F-F/n) it's not what it looks like." He slurred. 
       "We're through." You say and slam the door, not wanting to deal with his excuses. Before long you found yourself fully hammered, occasionally using Hajime to help you walk. "(F/n) in taking you back to your dorm, I've had enough of your stupid behavior." He scolded, you let out a little giggle and hiccup, "Your so cute when your mad Hai-chan!" He blushed then glared at you.
        "I told you not to call me that!" He lightly bopped you on the heard, making you whimper. "Ouch Hai-chan! Why are you so mean?" You give him a pouty face, making his face turn a darker shade of red. He just sighed and guided you to your dorm.

---------
         About an hour later, you finally arrive. He takes your keys and lies you on your bed. "Thanks Hai-change your so nice!"
"I though I was a 'meanie'" he says, quoting your words from earlier. "You are nice but you can be an asshole!" You giggle at the ticked face he showed, "But your a cute asshole! Unlike (ex's name)! He was just an asshole!" Haiku me sat on your bed next to you giving you a look of pity. "You know *hiccup* Hai-chan, I never told anyone but I love you!" You whisper as though you forgot who you were taking to.
    His heart raced lightly, ever since you were children, Haijime has loved you. His tried to feel up his heart with other girls but... They weren't you. "You don't mean that, your drunk. Now go to sleep." You grab is hand pulling closer, "But I do Hai-chan! I love you a lot! But I don't think you like me that way so I didn't tell anyone!" He stayed still for a minute, in shock at your words. You grab his face and kiss him, it was quick and reeked of alcohol but your lips molded perfectly with his. He knew then that even though you were drunk, you were telling the truth.

Maybe you being drunk wasn't so bad after all~

~~~~
Hey guys!
Again sorry for the long wait but I finally updated! YAY!
This one was a little short and rushed but I wanted to update as soon as possible
Thanks for reading! <3
*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*
~Melody♪