(After Life AU!!) Yamaguchi Tadashi

Scaredy Cat 

!Halloween Special!

  "Mama! Wake up!"  You groaned lightly feeling the weight of your adorable freckled kids jumping on the bed.

   "Ren, Shota. Let your mother sleep." You smiled hearing the gentle voice of your husband. You sat up yawned the children perked up seeing you awake.

   "Mama! It's halloween" Shota, the oldest of the pair, said climbing onto the bed. You smiled and patted his messy bedhead, "Yes it is Shota! Are you and Ren excited?" A small chuckle left your lips as they both nodded violently.

   Shota climbed off the bed and ran out of the room, leaving you with your husband. You got out from under the covers and hugged him, feeling his warms arms wrapping around you.

    "Morning Tada~" You knew he was blushing at the nick name, he always did  even though you had been married for a good six years now. "Good morning (f/n), sorry about waking you."

    "Don't worry about it!" You tilted your head and gave him a kiss, hearing two 'ew's from the door way, you pulled away and saw a flushed Yamaguchi strain wide eyed at the children while you just chuckled.

    "You guys want to go get your costumes?" You asked, changing the conversation. "Yeah!" And with that you were off.

~~~~

    "Mama! Lets go into the haunted house!" Shota ran towards the dark house while Ren and Yamaguchi tensed. You tried not to lose Shota in the crowd and it wasn't to hard because of his bright red devil suit, while he wanted something scary, Ren dressed up as a cute dog. What could you say? He was only five.

    While standing in line, you could hear the screams from inside, "Shota are you sure you want to go in there?" 

   "Of course!" You picked him up and pinched his cheeks, "Thats my brave boy~" He tried to glare but laughed lightly.

   "Ren, do you want to go?" He coward into his fathers chest but nodded, "Are you sure?"

   "Yes! I'm brave just like Shota!" His voice squared as he puffed his cheeks, you nodded but was little nervous how he might react to it.

    Overall, you were probably more nervous fro your husband, he shaking slightly. "You ok Tada?" You snapped him out of his daze and he nodded,

   "Why wouldn't be (f/n)-chan? I'm a grown man." He tried to stand tall and proud but you sweat dropped when he wasn't really able to. "Don't worry Tada! Its going to be ok."

~~~~

     It was finally your turn to go into the haunted house, Ren wanted to walk with Shota so you stayed behind with your husband, holding his hand. Every little thing made him scream while you just laughed, including your kids.

     Once you were out, Yamaguchi was still trembling slightly, "Ha Dada was scared!" Your kids laughed at their father but you shushed them. You hugged him and he calmed down, finally breathing normally.

"You are a giant scaredy cat but I love you anyway~"

~~~~

Hehe, Happy Halloween my Dear Readers ;3

*Up Next: Sugawara Koushi*

Thanks for Reading! <3

Remember to leave any requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody♪