Tsukishima Kei

Love Letters 

Idea By: pixellee

(Slight OOC?)     

     You sigh as you open your locker to find yet another letter. Since you were tired from volleyball practice, you decided to just wait until you got home to open and read it. Don't get me wrong, it was nice having a secret admirer but it was annoying how after a month of getting these notes, the person won't confess. Also, you had zero clue who it could be, the letter tended to be a poem or just light hearted flirting. It would always end with, "Im closer then you think." But you just couldn't get an idea of who it was.

     Even though you had a secret admirer, you did have a crush on someone. He also happened to be your neighbor, he could be an asshole he was sarcastic a lot and didn't show many feelings. You guessed it right, it was Tsukishima Kei. 

     You secretly hoped he was behind the letters but...they were to sweet or corny to be from him. And he treated you more like a sister than anything else. Even though you liked Kei, you might give the person a change if they confessed, it was very unlikely that Kei liked you. At least that's what you thought. 

      On your way home, you saw Kei across the street. You waved to him and he walked over to you. "Hey Tsukki" You say, you and Yamaguchi were the only people allowed to call him that. 

      "Hey, how was practice?" He asks, you tell him about some of the weird third years and just funny things about your day. You mention that you got yet another note, "The guy is persistent" He comments.

       "Yeah, I mean even though I don't know them, if they confessed I might consider going on a date with them. Whoever it is, they sound nice." This caught Kei's attention,

        "That doesn't sound like you." You shrug, afterwards you two just walk the rest of the way in comfortable silence. Kei seemed to be deep in thought "Probably thinking about dinosaurs" You thought, giggling.

        "Whats so funny?" He asked, glaring slightly; already knowing it probably had to do with him. Luckily, you just happened to get to your houses, "Nothing~" You wave off and run inside.

      You go to your room and decide to read the letter, you open the slightly pink envelope, seeing a small piece of paper. It read "I actually fell for you before I realized I did. P.S I'm closer than you think." You actually found this on really sweet, you didn't realize it until you finished looking over it; you had a large grin on your face. 

~~~~Next Day

        After school and practice you found the letter in your backpack instead of your locker. On the front said "READ AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" So you decided to read it then and there. It said to go to the park and the person would finally confess. 

       Part of you was nervous while the other was happy the person decided to show their face. You walked quickly to the park and sat on a nearby bench. After about five minutes you just so happened to see Kei. 

         He walked over to you, "Hey Kei! Guess what! The person who was writing all the notes decided to confess to me today! I hope they show up soon!" You look around and you heard Kei sigh. 

        "Here, the person wanted me to give you this." You were slightly confused when Kei handed you a letter but you opened it. The paper said, "Didn't I tell you i was closer than you thought?" It took you a minute to register the note, you looked up at Kei, seeing a giant blush on his face. 

       "I-It's you?" Your heart was racing, he nodded, "Yamaguchi helped me write the notes..." You were shocked but happiness swept over you, Kei grunted as you practically tackled him into a hug. 

        "You have no idea how long I wanted this to happen...never imagined notes but it was nice." You chuckle, you couldnt see it but Kei was smiling, he patted your head while hugging you back

         "I'd write you a thousand love letters to show you how I felt..."

~~~~

Hey guys!

First one shot from the ideas in the comments! Dont worry I promise to write everyones idea!

Thanks for Reading! <3

~Melody