(After Life AU!!) Daichi Samawara

Volleyball Teacher

     "DADDD!!!! RIN ISN'T TOSSING RIGHT!!" You chuckle while you look out the window at your husband and two sons, learning how to play volleyball, with Rin and Eren being ten Daichi thought it was a good time to teach them. You were reading a manga, yes you never grew out of it even though your an adult, but it was to focus with two screaming children.

    "Actually, Eren, he is tossing just fine. You need to watch the ball so you know when to hit it!" You quietly step outside into the chill fall air and walked behind your husband. You wrapped your arms him, causing him to jump slightly.

     "How's the teaching going?" You smirk lightly as he sighs. "Ok-ish. They don't really put to much of their own effort into it. They expected it to be like Kageyama and Hinata, you know, how Kageyama could just pinpoint where the ball should go."

      You remembered those two, they had a beautiful wedding (;D...your welcome). You walked up to the two boys, "Mama!!" They ran to you and hug you tightly.

       "Hi boys! How are you two doing?" They smiled and said they were doing fine. "Good, Dad was just telling how you two aren't putting in to much effort, is that true?" They blushed and looked down at the ground.

       "Kinda...it's just that uncle Hinata and Kageyama  made it seem really easy!" Rin spoke up, with brother agreeing.

       "Well, when your father and I were in school, sports never came 'easy'. Of course after playing for a long time they might but you have a lot of work to do before then." You ruffled their hair as they looked at you in awe.

        "When  you want to be great at something, you have to work hard to reach that goal. My motto is to never give up even when you have given it your all. So, why don't you guys keep practicing with Dad and giving all you got?" They both smiled ear to ear, they ran back to Daichi. He mouthed 'thank you' as you walked back inside, feeling proud of your boys.

~Ten Years Later~

         A tear rolled down your face as the buzzer went off, signaling the end of the match. Japan had won the volleyball championship, your sons scoring the winning points. You and Daichi hugged one another and went over to your boys. Right as you got there, interviewers surrounded them. One asked 'What was your inspiration to become such a good player?'

        You felt overwhelming pride as your one of your sons said, 

       "Honestly, we both were inspired by our parents. They told us to never give up...they are the best teachers I ever had."

~~~~

Finally Updated!! :D Sorry about the wait!! :'(

*Up Next: Asahi Azumane*

Thanks for Reading! <3

Remember to leave any requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody♪