(After Life AU!!)Tsukishima Kei

Back To You

  "YOU ASSHOLE!!!" The sound of breaking glass filled the house as you threw a plate at your supposed 'loyal' husband, barely missing his head. Hot tears ran down your face as the memories from earlier replied through your head; coming home to find your husband slightly drunk and making out with some slut on your bed.

    He sighed and rubbed his temples, "(f/n) calm down. It was a stupid mistake."

   "Like a give a shit! I don't care if your drunk-hell you could be overdosing on drugs and I would still expect you not to fucking cheat of all things!" You grabbed our head, anger taking control of your body, "We have been married for five years! Does that mean anything to you at all?!?"

    You could tell he was getting angry too, but you didn't care. Nope, not one bit.

   "(f/n) shut-up for one minute and let me explain!" He yelled, the sound of voice made you flinch but you stood strong; not letting it show.

  "No, I want you out of this house and away from me this instance! Here, take this you jackass." You took off your ring and threw it at him, he caught it and looked surprised at your actions.

  "I'm not leaving until I explain myself." He growled but you would have none of it.

  "Fine, if you wont leave- I will." You rushed upstairs to your room, slamming the door. You quickly packed your bags, anger turn to sadness as you walked down the stairs, seeing your husband trying to stop you but it was useless.

   "Goodbye Kei, I don't know when I'll return but it wont be soon-I can promise that." He grabbed your wrist but you yanked away, luckily getting free and walked out the doors and away from your once happy marriage.

~~~

   It has been three weeks since then, you haven't spoken to each other once. You were currently living with your best friend. You first thought about going to your parents but you didn't want them to know about this just yet. Why? Well, they never really wanted you to marry Kei, they could see that he had a cold personality and they thought this might happen at some point and at the moment, you didn't need to hear them say 'I told you so.'

    For the time you have been at your friends house, you have barely went to work or anywhere for a matter of fact. You were mad at Kei at first but soon got very depressed, even though you thought you would just hate him; you need him, dearly.

   "(f/n)? I'm going out for a while, do you want to go?" (B/f/n) opened your door and asked, you sat up and shock your head no. She sighed, seeing the tears streaks down your cheeks, messed up hair and tired expression.

   "(f/n), your going to need to get over him. He was an asshole plain and simple. Get out! Live your life!"

   "I know, I just...need some more time." You croaked, your voice sounding dry.

   "Fine, but call me if you need anything." You nodded as she closed the door, leaving you in your dark room. You got back under the covers to take a nap.

    Before you could fall asleep, you heard the doorbell and repeated knocks. You groaned as you pulled off the covers and walked to the door.

    "Hello?" You opened the door and before you could get an answer you were tackled to the ground. You smelt familiar cologne and knew it was Kei.

     "Finally! I found you, you baka!" He looked you in the eyes and gave your forehead a gentle flick. You glared at him,

      "What do you want?" He sighed,

     "I came to apologize. I know you probably don't want to see me but (f/n)...look, I'm not good at expressing my feelings but, I need you. I may seem like I don't you or anyone for that matter but once you left I realized that I do. For the last week, I have been going to bar and getting wasted; trying to block out the pain. I didn't mean to cheat on you it was a stupid mistake, everyone at work had a party and of course their was booze. Some lady tried to get to friendly and it just happened. I am truly sorry."

     He was blushing slightly, you weren't surprised about that since he never opens up about his feelings. You took in what he said and you forgave him, you hugged him tightly. Tears rolled down your eyes, knowing he wasn't lying and that he loved and needed you.

     "I love you Kei.." You whispered in his neck,

     "I love you too...no matter what I will always come back to you..."

~~~~

And then there's this asshole! (jk Tsuki is bae ;3)

~Up Next: Yamaguchi Tadashi~

Thanks for Reading! <3

Remember to leave any requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody♪