Nishinoya Yuu

Come Back To Me

"Please (f/n)... wake up, for me, I need you." Nishinoya whispered, he was sitting next to your hospital bed talking to your sleeping form, like he has been doing this for three months now.

~Flash Back~

"No! No! This cant be happening!" Nishinoya thought as he ran to the hospital, he got a call saying that you had been in a fatal car crash and that you may not survive. "Please no..." Nishinoya was crushed, you, his beloved girlfriend that he loved with all his heart, might...die.

Nishinoya couldn't bear the pain in his heart that he felt when he saw you. You just got out of surgery and were currently laying in a hospital. Many tubes were in you, ones to help you breath and an IV in your arm. You had many bandages wrapped around your body.

You looked so weak, so fragile. He was nervous to even touch your arm, afraid that even that could break you. "Oh, Nishinoya, your here." He looked at the door, your mother standing there. "Miss (l/n), is she ok?" He asked.

Your mother walked over to him, "Nishinoya...The doctor said that they did everything they could do but there's a chance that...she might not wake up." She whispered. Nishinoya stood there frozen in his spot.

"Why?" He thought, "Why did this have to happen to (f/n)?" He clenched his fist as tears ran down his face, he walked out of the room leaving you and your mother.

He walked back to his house and locked himself in his room, silently crying to himself.

~End Of Flash Back~

Even after three months, you still haven't woken up. The doctors said that if you didn't wake up soon, they would pull the plug. Nishinoya felt angry every time he remembered that. He didn't want you to die, he needed you.

He loved you with all his heart, you two have been dating for about a year now. He couldn't imagine not being able to see you, not seeing your smile, hearing your laugh, kissing you, hugging you. He just couldn't.

The last couple of months have been very hard for the short male. His grades decreased and he wasn't much help in volleyball. He was so depressed that he barely ever talked anymore. The team tried all they could to cheer him up but they couldn't.

"Please (f/n)...come back to me. I love you and can't imagine my life without you." He said standing up and giving you a kiss on the forehead before heading out, "N-nishinoya..." His eyes widened, he turned around and saw your eyes open.

"(f-f/n)?!? You're awake!" He said running back to your bed and giving you a hug, you whimpered a little, "S-sorry." He said getting off of you. He had tears streaming down his face, "Your really awake." He whispered, you gave him a weak smile.

"I've missed you so much (f/n).", "I missed you too Nishinoya, I heard everything you said while I was asleep." You intertwine your fingers with his and give his hand a little squeeze.

"I love you Nishinoya." You whisper, he leaned in and gave you a gentle and loving kiss, "I love you so much (f/n)." He said resting his forehead on yours.

He finally got you back.

~~~~

Thanks for Reading! <3

Remember to leave requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody