Nishinoya Yuu

Beautiful

{Reader is shorter then him, go with it x3}

Ever since you were little you were very insecure, you never really thought that you were pretty, so you never understood why Nishinoya thought you were beautiful. Ever since you two started dating he would complement you every day. It made you very uncomfortable, because you thought it wasn't true. You would look in the mirror and you didn't like what you saw, of course you didn't think you were ugly but you never thought you were beautiful. You thought you were about average, so you never knew why Nishinoya dated you when there were girls that were better then you.

"Noya-kun?" You asked, "Yes (f/n)-chan?" He gave you his usual smile that made you blush, "Why are you dating me?" You look down at your feet, not wanting to look him in the eyes.

"Why do you ask that (f/n)" You could hear the seriousness in his voice. "W-Well, there are so many girls that are better then me...so why? I'm not that pretty, I don't do very well in school, I'm just so, so average..." Tears primed in your eyes, not looking forward to his response.

"Why are you saying that (f/n)? I think your beautiful-"

"DONT CALL ME THAT!" You didn't mean to yell but it just came out of you, he stood there looking at you wide eyed, you automatically felt guilty. "I-I'm sorry Noya, but...I don't think I'm beautiful so it makes me uncomfortable when you call me that.." You felt arms wrap around you, a familiar scent filled your nose.

"(f/n), to me your beautiful. Your special in your own ways, your different then all the other girls and thats why love you. You like my goofy side and can actually deal with it, most people can't. So don't think that you aren't good enough, because you are."

His words surprised you, he normally isn't so serious. But, it brought tears in your eyes, knowing that he thought of you that way. It warmed you heart and brought butterflies to your stomach. "Thank you Noya-san..." You whisper into his chest and hud him tightly. "I love you (f/n)-chan~" Him returning to his normal self, "I love you too Noya-san!~"

Even if you didn't always believe it, you were always beautiful in his eyes~

~~~~

Thank for Reading <3 Sorry for the short chapter!( T_T)(^-^ )

Remember to leave requests in the comments! :3

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody